Wulfsbane is a Dark, Gold Beowulf variant.
Wulfsbane is also available as a Prize Fight reward for getting either top 1-10% or rank 1-10 in the Gold Tier of the Rumble Pack Prize Fight.
Tips and Tricks
Role & Strategy
- Wulfsbane is an offensive fighter with a Signature Ability that allows him to inflict CRIPPLE and HEAL BLOCK from a THROW. This is complemented by his second Signature Ability that grants him bonus damage. With a naturally high ATK stat, this makes Wulfsbane a very reliable fighter that can deal massive damage with ease.
- HEAL BLOCK allow Wulfsbane to deal significant damage while preventing the opponent from healing. Furthermore, CRIPPLE reduces the amount of damage that the opponent can inflict, providing a safety net when a mistake is made.
- Beowulf has a lot of ways to THROW the opponent, allowing Wulfsbane to activate his ability easily:
- Beowulf's finisher after an air juggle is considered a THROW
- WULF SHOOT is a special move that THROWS the opponent
- Blockbusters such as LUPINE PUMMEL, AIRWULF and WULFMANIA also THROWS the opponent
- Marquee Ability: DEFENDING CHAMPION is the recommended Marquee Ability and will help keep Wulfsbane on the upper hand as he deals damage.
- Stat Investment: Like most other offensive fighters, Wulfsbane will benefit from investment in ATK, Piercing and Meter Gain to maximize his damage output and recharge blockbusters quickly.
- This variant's color palette is based on Grendel, the Gigan warrior that Beowulf defeated in a wrestling match.
- This variant's caption is based off a quote from the gothic novel Frankenstein by Mary Shelley.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.