Valentine is both a healer and a disabler. She relies heavily on Combat Effects to control the flow of battle, keeping herself and her teammates healthy while applying numerous harmful effects to her enemies.
Valentine has a respectable Health pool, but with a low Attack, players should not expect to deal tons of damage through sheer brute force. A Valentine player will have to use all of the tricks she has up her sleeve to maximize her potential.
Valentine must rely heavily on her abilities to have success in battle. Luckily, she has an arsenal of them. She uses REGEN effects to keep herself and her teammates alive, and a number of abilities that debilitate her enemies.
Click here to view her Prize Fight.
Valentine is the only survivor of the Last Hope, a group of special Anti-Skullgirl Lab operatives. Before meeting their end at the hands of the Skullgirl, the Last Hope worked for the mysterious Lab Zero and performed duties ranging from reconnaissance and sabotage to advanced research.
Now Valentine dutifully serves the Skullgirl, carrying out her will from the shadows. She keeps to herself, so much of her true nature and personality are unknown.
Marquee Ability: COMBAT CLINIC
ACTIVATION EFFECT: All defeated teammates are REVIVED with 10% HEALTH and Valentine continuously gains 0.75/2% HEALTH per second.
On mobile devices, tap on the variant text to navigate to their page, not their card.
- G5 = Ground Combo (Just tapping on the screen)
- D1 = Dash Attack (Swipe towards your opponent 1 or two times)
- Up = Launcher (Swipe up)
- A5 = Aerial Combo (Tapping on the screen while you and your opponent are airborne)
- S = Swipe/Trip (Swipe down)
- D1 > G5 > Up > A5 > S
- D1 > G5 > Up > A5 > Countervenom > D1 > Countervenom > Countervenom
- D1 > G5 > Vial Hazard > G5 > Vial Hazard > G5 > Vial Hazard > G5 > Up > A5 > S
- (at corner) D1 > G5 > Up > A5 > Countervenom > Countervenom > Countervenom > Forbidden Procedure (optional) > D1 (must time right)
- (at corner) D1 > G5 > Countervenom > G5 > Countervenom > G5 > Countervenom > G5 > Vial Hazard > G5 > Up > A5 > Forbidden Procedure > D1
- Valentines Blockbuster "Checkmate Incision" is a reference to the Super Move of the a similar name used by DIO in the game "JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Heritage for the Future". The moves themselves are nearly identical: the game freeze frames on Valentine throwing knives at her opponent, while DIO stops time with his Stand, THE WORLD, and throws knives at his opponent.