Valentine is both a healer and a disabler. She relies heavily on Combat Effects to control the flow of battle, keeping herself and her teammates healthy while applying numerous harmful effects to her enemies.
Valentine has a respectable Health pool, but with a low Attack, players should not expect to deal tons of damage through sheer brute force. A Valentine player will have to use all of the tricks she has up her sleeve to maximize her potential.
Valentine must rely heavily on her abilities to have success in battle. Luckily, she has an arsenal of them. She uses REGEN effects to keep herself and her teammates alive, and a number of abilities that debilitate her enemies.
Marquee Ability: COMBAT CLINIC
On mobile devices, tap on the variant text to navigate to their page, not their card.
- G5 = Ground Combo (Just tapping on the screen)
- D1 = Dash Attack (Swipe towards your opponent 1 or two times)
- Up = Launcher (Swipe up)
- A5 = Aerial Combo (Tapping on the screen while you and your opponent are airborne)
- S = Swipe/Trip (Swipe down)
- D1 > G5 > Up > A5 > S
- D1 > G5 > Up > A5 > Countervenom > D1 > Countervenom > Countervenom
- D1 > G5 > Vial Hazard > G5 > Vial Hazard > G5 > Vial Hazard > G5 > Up > A5 > S
- (at corner) D1 > G5 > Up > A5 > Countervenom > Countervenom > Countervenom > Forbidden Procedure (optional) > D1 (must time right)
- (at corner) D1 > G5 > Countervenom > G5 > Countervenom > G5 > Countervenom > G5 > Vial Hazard > G5 > Up > A5 > Forbidden Procedure > D1
- Valentines Blockbuster "Checkmate Incision" is a reference to the Super Move of the a similar name used by DIO in the game "JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Heritage for the Future". The moves themselves are nearly identical: the game freeze frames on Valentine throwing knives at her opponent, while DIO stops time with his Stand, THE WORLD, and throws knives at his opponent.