Twisted Mettle is a Water, Bronze Painwheel variant.
Tips and Tricks
Role & Strategy
- Twisted Mettle is a defensive fighter with a Signature Ability that allows her to inflict multiple stacks of BLEED when hit. This allows her to deal significant damage to her opponent without much effort.
- Twisted Mettle punishes multi-hit characters such as Robo-Fortune, Filia, and Squigly as more hits will amount to a higher chance to crit.
- As a Bronze Painwheel variant, Twisted Mettle has very low HP and can be defeated easily through low-hit chunk damage. Hence, characters such as Cerebella and Beowulf are very effective to counter her. In addition, these characters also have THROW-based special moves which bypasses blocking and will not crit.
- Marquee Ability: Either Marquee Ability will work with Twisted Mettle. GRUDGE will allow her to survive longer when she is hit by a crit through the ARMOR stacks and deal more damage through BLEED. On the other hand, TAINTED BLOOD will allow her to act similarly to Dread Locks and deal more damage when she is hit.
- Stat Investment: Like any other defensive variant, investment in HP and Defense are very important to increase her longevity in a fight. Furthermore, investment in Meter Gain are also recommended to quickly charge blockbuster to punish opponents with an unblockable Tier 3 blockbuster.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.