Stand Out is an Air, Diamond Eliza variant.
Tips and Tricks
Role & Strategy
- Stand Out is a fighter with a Signature Ability that allows her to deny opponent's BUFFS to gain meter for herself. Furthermore, Stand Out has an inherent ability to recover health which allows her to survive longer in fights. This combination of abilities allows her to be a strong BUFF denier which can be used both offensively and defensively.
- Buff removal also affects permanent BUFFS as Stand Out removes those BUFFS at the moment they are gained.
- Boasting the highest base ATK stat out of all Eliza variants, Stand Out can easily bite into a fighter hard if given the chance. It also allows her first Signature Ability to heal a moderate amount of her health back if injured, although needing less health than the opponent makes it rather unreliable.
- Stand Out is best used as a counter for BUFF-heavy variants like Jawbreaker, Heavy Metal, Heavy Handed and Rainbow Blight. These fighters can gain BUFFS quickly which allows her to charge up her meter fast, though there is some RNG involved.
- When facing Stand Out, be wary of using fighters that can gain BUFFS easily such as Primed and Epic Sax as Stand Out can remove those BUFFS to gain meter, which can be especially dangerous if she has an unblockable Tier 3 blockbuster equipped.
- Marquee Ability: Either Marquee Ability will work for Stand Out as both her Signature Abilities also covers both health regeneration and meter gain. However, RITUAL SACRIFICE is generally recommended for offensive use, providing easy access to blockbusters by sacrificing a weak fighter. Meanwhile, BLOOD OATH is generally recommended for defensive use, providing full health to stall for time but is dependent on the AI TAGGING OUT. BLOOD OATH can also be used offensively as a safety-net to heal back all your health when you make a mistake by sacrificing a weak fighter.
- Stat Investment: When used offensively, Stand Out will benefit from investment in ATK and Piercing to increase her damage output. In addition, Accuracy is usually an excellent choice, raising the chance of her buff removal from a simple coin flip to 75%. Defensively, Stand Out will benefit from investment in HP and Defense to increase her survivability in a fight. Either way, Meter Gain is generally recommended to charge blockbuster faster for blockbuster spam or to punish opponents with an unblockable Tier 3 blockbuster.
- This variant is a reference to Dio Brando, the main antagonist of JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders with its caption being a direct quote from the character.
- This variant's name and pose is a reference to Stands in JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure, which are manifestations of the users fighting spirit.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.