Splitting Image is a Light, Diamond Fukua variant.
Tips and Tricks
Role & Strategy
- Splitting Image is a defensive fighter with a Signature Ability that provides her with permanent IMMUNITY and recovery while her health is lower than the opponent. This makes a her a very strong defensive fighter that can be very difficult to take down without using offensive fighters with substantial damage output. Furthermore, Splitting Image has a secondary Signature Ability that grants her meter and stacks of PRECISION when facing against certain opponents which may be useful against certain matchups.
- Splitting Image's first passive Signature Ability makes her immune to common BLEED strategies and DEBUFF spam via the CHAOS Marquee Ability. Her passive recovery is very strong as it can potentially make her unkillable with enough investment or health bonus modifiers in high Prize Fight streaks. Players will have to use offensive fighters with high damage output such as Primed to reliably take her down.
- Splitting Image can still be inflicted with CURSE to prevent her permanent IMMUNITY by using a fighter with a lower health.
- Like most defensive Fukua fighters, it is recommended to equip blockbusters such as INEVITABLE STRUGGLE and TWICE SHY which is able to regain back some health depending on the damage dealt.
- Marquee Ability: Both of Fukua's Marquee Abilities only activates when a certain percentage of health is lost, which will happen often when used defensively. WRAITH'S WRATH is the recommended Marquee Ability for Splitting Image to increase her survivability which may allow her to survive fatal attacks.
- Stat Investment: As with any other defensive fighters, Splitting Image will benefit from investment in HP, Def and Meter Gain to increase her survivability in fights while charging blockbusters faster to punish opponents using an unblockable Tier 3 blockbuster.
- As a LIGHT element fighter, Splitting Image has access to very strong catalysts such as Last Words and Light Weight which, combined with her passive IMMUNITY and recovery, can make her difficult to take down. The catalyst Final Fight also works very well with her passive recovery to delay her death as long as possible and reduce the amount of points that players can get.
- This variant's color palette is a reference to the Honoka from Dead or Alive 5: Last Round with its caption being a lyric to the song Reflection from the Disney's animated film, Mulan.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.