Snake Bite is an Air, Diamond Beowulf variant.
Tips and Tricks
Role & Strategy
- Snake Bite is an offensive fighter with a Signature Ability that grants him EVASION and meter when activating HYPE MODE, allowing him to stealthily intercept enemies without fear of being countered. Furthermore, after defeating an opponent while in HYPE MODE, he gains permanent HASTE and stacks of BARRIER which, respectively, allow him to charge his blockbuster meter quicker, and make it more difficult to take him down.
- It is recommended to gain HYPE MODE as soon as possible to gain EVASION. At the start of the match, quickly THROW the opponent to gain one level of HYPE. WULF SHOOT is recommended to easily gain another level of HYPE while also gaining HASTE. The final level of HYPE can be obtained by a simply juggling the enemy as the last hit from Beowulf's air juggle is a THROW.
- Once EVASION stacks are up, Snake Bite can easily sneak up to enemies while they are dashing to start a combo without fear of getting punished. With the highest ATK stat of all Beowulfs, this allows him to deal significant damage against defending teams while maintaining a full health by evading attacks.
- Blockbusters such as GEATISH TREPAK and LUPINE PUMMEL are highly recommended to be used as they can bypass blocking, making it easier for Snake Bite to continually deal damage to the opponent without retaliation.
- Marquee Ability: DEFENDING CHAMPION is the recommended Marquee Ability and will help keep Snake Bite on the upper hand as he deals damage.
- Stat Investment: Like any other offensive fighters, Snake Bite will benefit from investing in ATK, Piercing and Meter Gain to further increase his offensive prowess as he relies on his naturally high base attack stat to defeat enemies.
- This variant is a reference to Big Boss from the Metal Gear series, also known as "Snake" from Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater with its caption being a direct quote by Solid Snake from Metal Gear Solid (1998 Video Game).
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.