Scarlet Viper is a Fire, Silver Eliza variant.
Scarlet Viper is also available as a Prize Fight reward for getting either top 1-10% or rank 1-10 in the Silver Tier of the Blood Sport Prize Fight.
Tips and Tricks
Role & Strategy
- Scarlet Viper is an offensive fighter with a Signature Ability that inflicts BLEED on both herself and the opponent when triggering Sekhmet. This is complimented by her second Signature Ability that grants her ENRAGE when suffering a DEBUFF, including BLEEDS. Hence, Scarlet Viper is a risky fighter that is able to dish out massive damage at the expense of her own life.
- To overcome the self-inflicted BLEED, equip SCARLET LADIES which is a TAUNT that grants her REGEN to cancel the BLEED. This will allow her to have stacks of ENRAGE while keeping her health above the opponent through REGEN.
- Scarlet Viper can easily gain ENRAGE when suffering any DEBUFF, except for CURSE or HEX. This makes her a solid fighter to use against common DEBUFF-inflicting defenders such as Love Crafted.
- Marquee Ability: Either Marquee Ability will work well with Scarlet Viper. RITUAL SACRIFICE can be useful to quickly charge up blockbusters that trigger Sekhmet, allowing her to inflict BLEEDS and gain ENRAGE quicker. Meanwhile, BLOOD OATH can be useful to get her back to full health after her BLEEDS (although the SCARLET LADIES can easily provide REGEN to cancel the BLEED).
- Stat Investment: As with any other offensive fighter, Scarlet Viper will benefit from investment in ATK, Piercing and Meter Gain to increase her overall damage output while quickly charging meter for blockbuster usage.
- This variant's color palette is a reference to Crimson Viper from the Street Fighter series.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.