Rock Star is a Light, Silver Filia variant.
Tips and Tricks
Role & Strategy
- Rock Star is a support fighter that grants teammates BARRIER upon TAG IN while also providing FINAL STAND and METER when those BARRIERS expire. This allows teammates to TAG IN the fight without fear of getting punished as Rock Star provides a variety of safety nets to ensure that they survive.
- In combat, Rock Star by herself do not provide any significant abilities whatsoever. Hence, she is best to be kept in the bench to support your other fighters from afar.
- Marquee Ability: None of Filia's Marquee Abilities compliment Rock Star's niche. However, THE FIRST CUT is recommended over LEECH as it allows her to defeat opponents by utilizing BLEED effects from moves such as FRENCH TWIST, RINGLET SPIKE and GREGOR SAMSON. Thus, she can have a supportive role in the bench while also providing an offensive role as a bleeder to face against defenders such as Heavy Metal.
- Stat Investment: As a support fighter, key stats to invest in Rock Star greatly depends on how she is used. If she is placed in a defense team, investing in HP, Defense and Meter Gain are useful to increase her longevity in the fight as her ability requires her to be alive. If she is used as an offensive support with a secondary offensive role, investing in ATK, Piercing and Meter Gain are useful to increase her offensive output while quickly charging blockbuster faster.
- This variant is a reference to Steven Universe from the series of the same name with its caption being a direct quote from the character.
- This variant's pose is taken from Filia's special move: BURST.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.