Raw Nerv is a Dark, Gold Painwheel variant.
Raw Nerv is also available as a Prize Fight reward for getting either top 1-10% or rank 1-10 in the Gold Tier of the No Pain No Gain Prize Fight.
Tips and Tricks
Role & Strategy
- Raw Nerve is a defensive fighter with a Signature Ability that grants her permanent ENRAGE and HASTE while also inflicting permanent DEATH MARK when her health drops below a certain threshold. These allow her to quickly charge blockbuster meter and punish opponents hard when a mistake is made.
- Although Raw Nerve can be used offensively, her low base health as a Painwheel makes it risky to activate her Signature Ability voluntarily. One possible method would be to bring a Valentine with TRAUMA CENTER as a Marquee Ability to grant her FINAL STAND. However, this is cumbersome and offensively falls short to other Painwheel variants such as Buzzkill. Hence, she is better to be used defensively to punish opponents when her health drops.
- Marquee Ability: Raw Nerv will rely on her two Marquee Abilities for any defensive abilities. TAINTED BLOOD will reflect some damage when hit by a critical hit while GRUDGE grants her stacks of ARMOR and ENRAGE to increase her longevity in a fight while also boosting her offensive abilities further.
- Stat Investment: Like any other defensive variant, investment in HP and Defense are very important to increase her longevity in a fight. Furthermore, investment in Meter Gain are also recommended to quickly charge blockbuster to punish opponents with an unblockable Tier 3 blockbuster.
- The Painwheel-specific catalyst, Don't Poke the Buer, synergizes well with Raw Nerv's abilities as it prevents players from using fighters that deals low-hit chunk damage such as Cerebella and Beowulf. This allows Raw Nerv to get under her health threshold without dying shortly afterwards.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.