Rage Appropriate is a Water, Silver Painwheel variant.
Rage Appropriate is also available as a Prize Fight reward for getting either top 1-10% or rank 1-10 in the Silver Tier of the No Pain No Gain Prize Fight.
Tips and Tricks
Role & Strategy
- Rage Appropriate is a defensive fighter with a Signature Ability that grants her BUFFS when her health drops. Along with permanent stacks of ENRAGE, Rage Appropriate gains HEAVY REGEN and stacks of ARMOR which allows her to stall and survive longer to punish opponents.
- As a Silver Painwheel variant, Rage Appropriate has very low HP and can be defeated easily by attacking with characters that deal high damage in a low number of hits such as Cerebella and Beowulf. However, these characters are also likely to activate her first Signature Ability, allowing her to gain permanent ENRAGE.
- Marquee Ability: Either Marquee Ability will work with Rage Appropriate. GRUDGE will allow her to survive longer when she is hit by a critical hit through the ARMOR stacks while TAINTED BLOOD will allow her to act similarly to Dread Locks and dealing more damage when she is hit.
- Stat Investment: Like any other defensive variant, investment in HP and Defense are very important to increase her longevity in a fight. Furthermore, investment in Meter Gain are also recommended to quickly charge blockbuster to punish opponents with an unblockable Tier 3 blockbuster.
- The Painwheel-specific catalyst, Don't Poke the Buer, along with Frost Armor synergizes well to overcome Rage Appropriate's low base HP. With multiple stacks of ARMOR from the catalyst, her own Signature Ability and GRUDGE, it can be difficult to counter Rage Appropriate and defeat her without losing too much time.
- This variant's caption is a reference to Hulk's catchphrase to refer to Painwheel's unstable and violent nature that is fueled by rage.
- This variant's pose is taken from Painwheel's victory pose after winning a fight.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.