Purrfect Dark is a Dark, Silver Ms. Fortune variant.
Tips and Tricks
Purrfect Dark is fairly easy to use, but also has a few things that can make her complex. The biggest reason is that her head can instantly defeat the opponent as long as they are under 25-50% health. The goal is to get as many hits as possible with her head.
- As mentioned previously, getting as many hits with Fortune's head is essential to maximize her SA.
- Using Blockbusters and Special Moves like Cat Scratch Fever, Hit Paws, Fiber Upper near your head can make the head hit the opponent many times to have a higher chance to instantly defeat your enemy.
- Head Combos are essential, try learning a few combinations of hits you can do by trapping your opponent in the corner and using your head to punish.
- Reminder: the SA2 will not work if the head hits them while they are blocking, keep that in mind.
- Make sure to keep your head protected, since you will have Fortune's head out often.
- Meter Gain can come in handy, to have head-focused BBs ready, and thus, making her SA2 able to activate and instantly defeat your opponent.
- Defense or HP can help mitigate damage if you're not good with her Headless combo yet, because if attacks hit both her and her head, she'll take additional damage.
- Fighters with large Health pools thanks to her ability to instant kill any fighter and her high damage.
- Fighters with SA's that rely on Buffs or even invincibilty.
- While Purrfect Dark has a lot of damage at her disposal she can still be easily defeated with any fighter that has large amounts of damage given her health is so low.
- Purrfect Dark's permanent debuffs can still be wiped off the opponent if their SA is built to counter debuffs inflicted on them.