Peacock is the ultimate team player. She uses a number of abilities that increase the effectiveness of her allies and increase overall team synergy. Peacock has no concern for “fighting fair”, and would rather use ranged attacks than to trade blows punch for punch. Her ranged attacks and team buffs put her into a “bard” or “ranger” type role.
With low Health but high Attack, it’s important for Peacock to harass enemies and exploit their weak points while staying out of harm’s way. Her ranged attacks and high mobility help her achieve this, and staying alive means that she can continue to power-up her teammates.
Many of Peacock’s abilities grant persistent bonuses for herself and her teammates. She also has a number of abilities that cause ARMOR BREAK, which helps her deal lots of damage while still attacking from afar.
Once a war orphan slave named Patricia, Peacock’s body was gruesomely mutilated by slave traders that captured her. She was rescued by Dr. Avian’s Anti-Skullgirls Labs, and rebuilt with a reality-defying arsenal of biomechanical weaponry: the Argus System augmented her body, and the Avery Unit gave her access to unprecedented weaponry.
Alas, they couldn’t do anything for her mind: Peacock’s damaged psyche and abiding love of cartoons shaped her new “toys” into a terrifying gang of cronies, who she has no qualms using to paint the town red… with blood. Terrifying as she is, she may be the kingdom’s best bet against the Skullgirl.
Marquee Ability: TOON TIME
On mobile devices, tap on the variant text to navigate to their page, not their card.
- L5 means a chain of 5 normal ground attacks. (Usually by tapping 5 times on the screen)
- Up or Launcher means the normal move that sends your opponent in the air (usually by swiping up)
- A5 means a chain of 5 normal air attacks. (tap once after launching your opponent)
- Dash means a dash attack (swipe right once)
- Grab means a grab attack (swipe with 2 fingers)
- Trip means a trip attack (swipe down once)
- Most combos that start with G5 can be started with a dash instead.
- G5 > Up > A5 > Impending Doom > Argus Agony
- G5 > Impending Doom > G5 > Up > A5 > Argus Agony or Bandwagon Rushdown
- G5 > Up > Bang Bang Bang
- G5 > Impending Doom > G5 > Up > Argus Agony > Bandwagon Rushdown
- G5 > Impending Doom > G5 > Lonesome Lenny > Good Fellows
- The Hole Idea > Bang Bang Bang or Dash x2
- (Far away) George's Day Out > Grab (Once the grab ends, George will hit them if you grab them before he explodes.)
- G5 > George's Day Out > Launcher (Can be used instead of a launcher in most combos.)
- (Only in corner) G5 > Launcher > A5 > Impending Doom > Argus Agony
- Bang Bang Bang > Argus Agony (Recommended to use at a range, if you manage to land Bang Bang Bang in neutral.)
Competitive Mode Only
- Impending Doom > Charge Attack (Breaks block, allowing you to start a combo. Doesn't work if they dash at you instead of blocking Impending Doom, or if they stop blocking and get knocked down by the charge attack instead.)