Parasoul plays like a real life fencer, relying on speed and precision to stack tears on the battlefield in order to ramp up her damage potential. Once the field is ready, she can swiftly close the distance on her opponents to burst her target down in a flurry of Critical Hits making her akin to an “assassin”. Her attacks may not inflict exceptional damage, but she can be especially deadly if she can reliably crit. Parasoul is particularly adept at controlling the distance with her opponent making her ideal for a Spacing playstyle.
Parasoul’s stats are as balanced as they can be. A Parasoul player can count on solid Health and Attack values, but will need to use her abilities wisely to maximize her potential.
Parasoul has a number of moves that have an increased chance to Crit, encouraging players to think tactically and search for openings. She also uses sustained abilities that benefit herself and her teammates, keeping the Parasoul player at a constant advantage. Finally, she has a multitude of ranged attacks that give the player safe opportunities to take shots at their opponents.
Click here to view her Prize Fight.
Few know the terrors of the Skullgirl as intimately as Parasoul does: seven years ago her own mother, Queen Nancy, became the Skullgirl that nearly destroyed the world. This tragic past has made her fiercely protective of both her country and her family, and these two priorities frequently come into conflict.
Parasoul is now the crown princess of the Canopy Kingdom and leader of its elite military squad, the Black Egrets. Wielding the living umbrella, Krieg, she fights with grace, poise, and cunning to defend her family honor and destroy the Skull Heart so no one can repeat her mother’s terrible mistake.
Marquee Ability: HYPER-CRITICAL
ACTIVATION EFFECT: Parasoul gains PRECISION every 7/2 second(s) while near a TEAR.
On mobile devices, tap on the variant text to navigate to their page, not their card.
- L5 means a chain of 5 normal ground attacks. (Usually by tapping 5 times on the screen)
- Up or Launcher means the normal move that sends your opponent in the air (usually by swiping up)
- A5 refers to a chain of 5 normal air attacks. (usually by tapping 5 times after having launched your opponent)
- Dash means a dash attack (swipe right)
- Trip means a trip attack (swipe down once)
- Charge is a charged attack (press and hold for a few moments to charge then release)
- Special thanks to OozyGamer and Snivee for some combos.
- L5 > Up > A5 > Trip (Spawns 2 tears)
- L5 > Up or Trip > Motor Brigade
- L5 > Up > Napalm Shot > Trip
- Dash > L5 > Up > Canopy Bounce > Trip
- L5 > Up > Dash > Canopy Bounce > Napalm Shot > Silent Scope
- L5 > Up > Dash > L5 > Canopy Bounce > Motor Brigade
- L5 > Silent Scope > (short delay) > L5 > Canopy Bounce > Napalm Shot
- L5 > Launcher > Napalm Shot > L2 > Canopy Bounce > Motor Brigade
- L5 > Launcher > Burst > L1 > Canopy Bounce > Silent Scope or Motor Brigade