Parasite Weave is a Fire, Gold Filia variant.
Parasite Weave is also available as a Prize Fight reward for getting either top 1-10% or rank 1-10 in the Gold Tier of the Two to Tangle Prize Fight.
Tips and Tricks
Role & Strategy
- Parasite Weave is an offensive fighter with a Signature Ability that allows her to inflict STUN and SLOW on top of an on-hit BLEED. This combination of DEBUFFS allows her to consistently damage the opponent while slowing down their blockbuster charge.
- To make use of Parasite Weave's ability, you can choose between making your CRIT RATE high and getting consistent STUNs (and by extension, BLEEDS) or keeping it low and getting STUNs more often later in the combo, allowing you to extend combos to last longer.
- The SLOW will apply even if the STUN is resisted. And if any SLOW is applied to the opponent, you will not get a STUN or more SLOWs until it expires.
- The STUN only works for 3 seconds, which is quite a small window to inflict BLEEDS. Use moves such as FRENCH TWIST followed by DRILL TEMPERED to maximize your chances on inflicting BLEED to the opponent.
- Marquee Ability: THE FIRST CUT is the recommended ability for Parasite Weave as it directly compliments her Signature Ability to inflict BLEED. Furthermore, it is recommended to equip moves such as FRENCH TWIST, RINGLET SPIKE, and GREGOR SAMSON that can inflict BLEED as to not rely completely on her Signature Ability.
- Stat Investment: Like any other offensive variant, investing in ATK, Piercing and Meter Gain are important to increase her overall damage output and quickly charge blockbuster usage. In addition, as Parasite Weave's Signature Ability works when she lands a critical hit, Crit Rate is also an important stat to invest in to increase the chances of activating her Signature Ability.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.