Parasite Weave is a Fire, Gold Filia variant.
Tips and Tricks
Parasite Weave is a rather interesting fighter. You can choose between making your Crit Rate high and getting consistent STUNs (and by extension, BLEEDs) or keeping it low and getting STUNs more often later in the combo, allowing you to extend combos to last longer. The SLOW helps with meter control too, but if meter is still an issue, you will probably still want Blowout.
- Get as many hits in as you can while the opponent is stunned. French Twist > Drill Tempered is going to get a lot of consistent BLEEDs on the opponent.
- When the STUN is nearly over, start the combo again, for even more hits and chances of BLEED.
- The SLOW will apply even if the STUN is resisted. And if any SLOW is applied to the opponent, you will not get a STUN or more SLOWs until it expires.
- Crit Rate is important to get the most BLEEDs out of her during STUNs.
- Most of her damage will come from BLEED, so you can focus on Meter gain and Defense for more consistent combos.
- Attack is never bad, and will supplement the other three stats well.
|This article/section is currently under construction.
There is still information to be added and editors are contributing to complete it anytime soon. You can help the SkullgirlsMobile Wiki by filling in the blanks.