Neuromancer is a Dark, Diamond Painwheel variant.
Tips and Tricks
Role & Strategy
- Neuromancer is a fighter with a Signature Ability that revolves around blockbuster usage to deal significant damage to both the opponent and their teammates. With the ability to drain meter just by simply attacking mindlessly, Neuromancer can easily charge up an unblockable Tier 3 blockbuster for maximum damage and swiftly defeat the strongest teams.
- Neuromancer is an excellent unit both in offense and defense. Offensively, equip multi-hit moves such as GAE BOLGA STINGER to easily drain the opponent's blockbuster meter. With a few blocked hits, Neuromancer should be able to charge up enough meter to use BUER OVERDRIVE for maximal damage. The ability to damage opponents in the bench makes Neuromancer ideal to handle support fighters such as Surgeon General and Persona Assistant without the need to use an OUTTAKE.
- Marquee Ability: Either Marquee Ability will work with Neuromancer. GRUDGE will allow her to survive longer when she is hit by a critical hit through the ARMOR stacks while TAINTED BLOOD will allow her to act similarly to Dread Locks and dealing more damage when she is hit.
- Stat Investment: If used for defense, investment in HP and Defense are crucial to increase her longevity in the fight. For offense, investment in ATK and Piercing are important to increase her damage output. Regardless, Meter Gain is a very useful stat to invest in as it will charge her blockbuster meter faster, allowing her to quickly use an unblockable Tier 3 blockbuster to finish her opponents.
- Defensively, Neuromancer is dangerous to face against given the aggressiveness of the AI as a few blocked hits can quickly charge up an unblockable Tier 3 blockbuster. With modifiers such as Transducer (charges meter faster) and catalysts such as Don't Poke the Buer and Darknut, it can be difficult to swiftly defeat Neuromancer before she charges up her meter.
- To counter this, use multi-hit fighters that can reduce meter such as Diva Intervention.
- This variant's color palette is a reference to Brain Drain, the secret director of the highly secretive Anti-Skullgirl Lab Zero.