One of Ms. Fortune's greatest strengths is her ability to dish out massive amounts of unprecedented burst damage. Damage based on max health, guaranteed critical hits, bonus critical hit damage, bleed, debuffs triggering more debuffs, and many more.
After unlocking Ms. Fortune's Character Ability, you can "bowl" her head by activating the Character Ability button in the lower left.
Afterwards, her head will remain detached, and new "head control" options will be available to you on the HUD.
Tapping these four buttons will do different things.
- RECALL - Hold to recall the head back towards the body, attempting to reattach it.
- ZOOM - A head attack that covers a long distance and knocks the opponent off their feet.
- HEADBUTT - A quick head attack that covers a shorter distance but leaves the opponent standing. When used more than once in a combo, the second HEADBUTT will knock the opponent off their feet.
- FELINE ALLERGIES - A head attack that launches itself into the air, and also launches opponents that are nearby. This head attack cannot be interrupted once it starts. Can be also activated during HEADBUTT and ZOOM.
Marquee Ability: I CAN HAS BUFF?
On mobile devices, tap on the variant text to navigate to their page, not their card.
- Moves that are affected by headless mode
- G5->Launcher->Fiber Upper->El Gato->Hit Paws->Cat Slide or Cat Scratch Fever(this combo may not work on cerebella)
- G5->Launcher->Aerial->Cat Scratch Fever
- G5->Launcher->Aerial->Hit Paws
- G5->Launcher->Fibber Upper(do not use on cerebella)->Feral Edge->Hit Paws->Cat Slide or Cat Scratch Fever
- (at corner)G5->Feral Edge->Hit Paws->Cat Scrach Fever or Cat Slide