One of Ms. Fortune's greatest strengths is her ability to dish out massive amounts of unprecedented burst damage. Damage based on max health, guaranteed critical hits, bonus critical hit damage, bleed, debuffs triggering more debuffs, and many more.
Ms. Fortune also features unique cancel logic, allowing some of her Blockbusters, Special Moves, and even her Character Ability activation to link into one another in interesting ways. Ms. Fortune's Character Ability allows you to "bowl" her head by activating the Character Ability button in the lower left. Afterwards, her head will remain detached, and new "head control" options will be available to you on the HUD (heads-up display).
Tapping these four buttons will do different things:
- RECALL - Hold to recall the head back towards the body, attempting to reattach it.
- ZOOM - A head attack that covers a long distance and knocks the opponent off their feet.
- HEADBUTT - A quick head attack that covers a shorter distance but leaves the opponent standing. When used more than once in a combo, the second HEADBUTT will knock the opponent off their feet.
- FELINE ALLERGIES - A head attack that launches itself into the air, and also launches opponents that are nearby. This head attack cannot be interrupted once it starts. Can be also activated during HEADBUTT and ZOOM.
A feline feral, Nadia Fortune is the last surviving member of the Fishbone Gang, a notorious band of otherwise Dagonian thieves. Their last mission ended in tragedy: a failed attempt to steal the mysterious Life Gem from Lorenzo Medici resulted in their grisly deaths. Before meeting her own doom, Ms. Fortune swallowed the Life Gem and managed to digest it. The Gem’s power permeated her entire body, making it truly undying… even after being cut into several pieces.
Now hiding in the shadows of Little Innsmouth, Ms. Fortune plots to avenge her fallen comrades.
Marquee Ability: I CAN HAS BUFF?
On mobile devices, tap on the variant text to navigate to their page, not their card.
- L5 means a chain of 5 normal ground attacks. (Usually by tapping 5 times on the screen)
- Up or Launcher means the normal move that sends your opponent in the air (usually by swiping up)
- A5 refers to a chain of 5 normal air attacks. (usually by tapping 5 times after having launched your opponent)
- Dash means a dash attack (swipe right)
- Trip means a trip attack (swipe down once)
- Charge is a charged attack (press and hold for a few moments to charge then release)
- Special thanks to Skullgirls Discord players for the Head-off Combos section.
- L5 > Trip
- L5 > Feral Edge
- L5 > Fiber Upper > Feral Edge
- L5 > Fiber Upper > Cat Scratch x 2 > Cat Slide
- L5 > Fiber Upper > Cat Scratch x 2 > Cat Scratch Fever
- L5 > Fiber Upper > El Gato > Cat Scratch x 2 > Cat Scratch Fever
- L5 > Up > A5 > Trip
- L5 > Up > A5 > El Gato (Does not work on some fighters)
- L5 > Up > A5 > Hit Paws
- L5 > Up > A5 > Cat Scratch Fever
- L5 > Up > A5 > Hit Paws > L2 > Cat Scratch Fever
- L5 > Up > Fiber Upper > El Gato > Hit Paws > Cat Slide / Cat Scratch Fever (may not work on Cerebella)
- L5 > Up > Fibber Upper > Feral Edge > Hit Paws > Cat Slide or Cat Scratch Fever (may not work on Cerebella)
|This article/section is currently under construction.
There is still information to be added and editors are contributing to complete it anytime soon. You can help the SkullgirlsMobile Wiki by filling in the blanks.
Note: Generally, you want to start your combo when your head is very close to your opponent.
- Charge > L2 > Cat Scratch Fever
- L5 > Zoom > L5
- L3 > Headbutt > L3 > Headbutt > L3 > Zoom
- L5 > Zoom > L3 > Cat Scratch Fever
- L5 > Zoom > L3 > Cat Scratch x 2 > Cat Scratch Fever
- L5 > Up > A5 > Zoom > Cat Scratch Fever
- L5 > Headbutt > L3 > Fiber Upper > Feral Edge > Omnomnom > Cat Scratch Fever (Needs to be at least half a screen away from right wall.
- L5 > Feral Edge > Hit Paws > Cat Scrach Fever or Cat Slide