Inner Pieces is a Neutral, Gold Eliza variant.
Inner Pieces can only be obtained exclusively from a Gold Gift in the Social Hub.
Tips and Tricks
Role & Strategy
- Inner Pieces is an offensive support fighter with a Signature Ability that grants her various BUFFS depending on your teammate's element. Aside from gaining these BUFFS, Inner Pieces has the ability to transfer BUFFS from herself or transfer BUFFS to herself, depending on whether she TAGS OUT or TAGS IN. Hence, Inner Pieces can act as a "transfer point" to transfer BUFFS between fighters and requires the right team setup to maximize her full potential.
- It is important to note that Inner Pieces will always gain BUFFS depending on the number of teammates, regardless of whether they are alive or not.
- As Inner Pieces can transfer BUFFS to herself from the previous fighter when she TAGS IN, it is recommended to bring at least one teammate who has timeless BUFFS such as Blue Screen, Overclocked, Risky Ginger and Thrill Shrieker.
- The condition to remove these BUFFS will still apply when transferred onto another fighter.
- Marquee Ability: Either Marquee Ability will work well with Inner Pieces. RITUAL SACRIFICE can be useful to quickly charge up blockbusters that trigger Sekhmet, allowing her to gain BUFFS faster. Meanwhile, BLOOD OATH can be useful as a safety-net when a mistake is made to get her back to full health.
- Stat Investment: As with any other offensive fighter, Inner Pieces will benefit from investment in ATK, Piercing and Meter Gain to increase her overall damage output while quickly charging meter for blockbuster usage.
- This variant is a reference to Ajna from Indivisible, an action-role playing game developed by Lab Zero Games, the same studio that developed Skullgirls.
- Since the neutral element has no shards or essences, when evolving Inner Pieces to the Diamond rarity, it will require the following essences instead:
- 1 Fire Essence
- 1 Water Essence
- 1 Air Essence
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.