Idol Threat is a Water, Gold Filia variant.
Idol Threat can only be obtained exclusively from the Sunken Relic.
Tips and Tricks
Role & Strategy
- Idol Threat is a fighter with a Signature Ability that grants her FINAL STAND and ARMOR when evading an attack while also inflicting ARMOR BREAK when she intercepts an attack. This combination of abilities allows to her to have an offensive and defensive role.
- The unique trait of Idol Threat lies in her second Signature Ability that allows her to regain HEALTH based on the damage she inflicts. Alongside this in-built LEECH ability, she also boasts the highest ATK stat of all Gold-tier Filias (tied only with Windswept) and can inflict ARMOR BREAK which increases her damage output by 20%. Hence, this combination of traits makes her an excellent fighter to be used offensively.
- This is especially useful in Rift Battles, where every health point matters.
- Marquee Ability: With an already in-built LEECH through her Signature Ability, Idol Threat may benefit more with THE FIRST CUT as a Marquee Ability as it allows her to deal consistent damage against the toughest defenders by inflicting permanent BLEED.
- Stat Investment: Key stats to invest in Idol Threat greatly depends on how she is used. As a defensive fighter, investing in HP, Defense and Resistance are useful to increase her longevity in the fight. As an offensive fighter, investing in ATK and Piercing are useful to increase her offensive output. In both cases, Meter Gain is a useful stat to have to quickly charge her blockbuster.
- Idol Threat's first Signature Ability is similar to Windswept but is more defensive in nature as it grants her FINAL STAND and ARMOR. Defensively, this can be triggered through the use of Filia's specific catalyst, Great Escape which grants her EVASION every 5th combo hit suffered (at max level).
- This variant is a reference to the Vocaloid, Hatsune Miku with its caption a reference to the fact that Hatsune Miku is a virtual performer.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.