Hellcat is a Fire, Bronze Ms. Fortune variant.
Tips and Tricks
Hellcat is a simple variant with the sole purpose of dealing as much damage as possible as quickly as possible, that is, while her ENRAGE is still active.
- Taking down an opponent quickly enough to benefit from her second SA will reward you with stacks of Precision. Now these usually won’t be used for any kill blows but equipping a move that benefits from CRITICAL HITS is a good idea. El Gato for example has a chance to Stun on Crit, ensuring that you land a Crit (using Precision) greatly ups your chance of getting that Stun.
- Equipping Mlem as Hellcat’s Marquee Ability is a good idea because regenerating health back up to that 75/65/50% gives Hellcat back the ENRAGE from her first SA.
- Keeping up a good defense is just as important as having a good offense with this variant. Making sure you have the health to keep benefiting from ENRAGE is crucial to both getting the Precision from SA2 and dealing that bonus damage in the first place.
- Attack: More attack means a greater bonus from ENRAGE, which is always welcome with a variant that revolves around the buff.
- Defense/HP: These two stats along with keeping your guard up are also important because, again, having your health high enough to benifit from ENRAGE in the first place is crucial.
- Crit Damage: Definitely not as important as the other three stats listed, but if/when you get Precision from Hellcat’s SA2, dealing as much damage as possible with those Crits (Precision) is very good for a Hellcat with a high Attack stat.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.