Headstrong is a Light, Bronze Cerebella variant.
Tips and Tricks
Role & Strategy
- Headstrong is an offensive fighter with a Signature Ability that revolves around inflicting DEBUFFS for every THROW. These two DEBUFFS increases the strength of her hits while decreasing the damage she takes.
- CRIPPLE removes ENRAGE and reduces damage inflicted by 20%.
- ARMOR BREAK removes ARMOR and increases damage taken by 20%.
- Headstrong can be a natural counter against opponents that rely on ARMOR and ENRAGE such as Resonant Evil, Understudy and any Painwheel with the GRUDGE Marquee Ability.
- Simply THROW enemies by double swiping or using THROW-based special moves and blockbusters such as MERRY GO-RILLA and DIAMOND DROP to trigger her abilities.
- Marquee Ability: Either Marquee Abilities will work with Headstrong. UPPER HAND is generally the superior Marquee Ability as it allows any Cerebella to act as a meter control variant to prevent opponents from using blockbusters to punish. Meanwhile, RING LEADER will trap opponents and prevent them from escaping via TAG OUTS while also disabling their special moves which may be useful in some niche situations.
- Stat Investment: Headstrong will benefit from investment in ATK, Piercing and Meter Gain to increase her damage output while charging blockbuster faster.
- This variant is based off Cerebella's bunny suit that is seen at the end of her Arcade Mode in Skullgirls 2nd Encore, as well as in some official artworks.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.