Harlequin is a Fire, Gold Cerebella variant. Harlequin is also available as a Prize Fight reward for getting either top 1-10% or rank 1-10 in the gold High Wire Hijinxs Prize Fight.
Tips and Tricks
Harlequin has a fairly simple SA on a fairly simple character. While her SA is support focused, her incredible stats make her strong in her own right.
- HQ is quite flexible in how she plays. With good spacing you can run 2-3 Merry-Go-Rillas and keep using them to lock down the opponent and reduce their blockbuster meter.
- Battle Butt is useful to have to remove armor on difficult opponents.
- Pummel Horse is very strong for combos, and if/when you unlock her Meter Reduction MA it becomes significantly stronger.
- She can also use moves that capitalize on her high damage, such as Diamond Drop, Diamonds are Forever, and Excellebella.
- Even if she is KO'd, her allies will still benefit from her SA, meaning she's never dead-weight on a team.
- Attack is the best stat on her bar none. Her already impressive attack stat gets even better as you invest in it.
- Meter Gain is also useful to give you Blockbusters faster, as is Defense and HP to help you survive attacks.
|This article/section is currently under construction.
There is still information to be added and editors are contributing to complete it anytime soon. You can help the SkullgirlsMobile Wiki by filling in the blanks.
This pallet is based on Harley Quinn from the Batman series.