Hair Apparent is an Air, Silver Filia variant.
Hair Apparent is also available as a Prize Fight reward for getting either top 1-10% or rank 1-10 in the Silver Tier of the Two to Tangle Prize Fight.
Tips and Tricks
Role & Strategy
- Hair Apparent is an offensive variant with a Signature Ability that allows her to spam special moves and blockbusters with relative ease. As she has no other way to increase her damage output, it is recommended to equip Hair Apparent with Filia's wide arsenal of BLEED-inflicting moves to wear down opponents quickly, regardless of their base stats.
- The trick to playing Hair Apparent is knowing when and how you can follow up after using a special move or blockbuster to best make use of your freshly-reset specials or newfound HASTE.
- Given her ease in charging blockbuster usage, FENRIR DRIVE is recommended to use as it is an unblockable Tier 3 blockbuster that deals bonus damage when an opponent is suffering from BLEED.
- Marquee Ability: THE FIRST CUT is the recommended Marquee Ability for Hair Apparent as it allows her to convert the BLEEDS inflicted by moves such as FRENCH TWIST, RINGLET SPIKE and GREGOR SAMSON to be permanent which will wear down the opponent quickly.
- Stat Investment: Like any other offensive variant, investing in ATK and Piercing are important to increase her overall damage output. Given her inherent ability to quickly charge blockbusters, Meter Gain is less of a priority and Crit Rate can be invested instead to further increase her damage output.
- This variant is based off Filia's appearance that is seen in her origin story before she became host to the living parasite, Samson.
- This variant's pose is taken from Filia's special move: BORN WITH IT.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.