|This article/section is currently under construction.
There is still information to be added and editors are contributing to complete it anytime soon. You can help the SkullgirlsMobile Wiki by filling in the blanks.
Gray Matter is a Dark, Silver Cerebella variant.
Tips and Tricks
- Gray Matter plays like any other Cerebella thanks to her SA not requiring any special strategy outside of equipping plenty of Blockbusters.
- Bringing plenty of blockbusters lets Gray Matter make the most of her SA. Level 2 and 3 Blockbusters, like Grab Bag, Ultimate Showstopper and Diamonds are Forever, in particular, benefit from this more than Level 1 Blockbusters.
- Attack allows Gray Matter to deal more burst damage with her Blockbusters.
- Since Gray Matter prefers to bring plenty of Blockbusters into a fight to make use of her SA, Meter Gain will help you spam her Blockbusters even more.
- HEX debuff. It doesn't affect Gray Matter in the slightest because it activates at the start of the match.
- Fighters with DISABLE BLOCKBUSTERS and WITHER deny Gray Matter and her teammates from getting any benefit from her SA. These debuffs can be inflicted by No Egrets and Ivy League Parasoul, Bad Ms Frosty Filia and Squigly's Battle Opera and Inferno of Leviathan Blockbusters.
This pallet is based on "Homura Akemi" from the Japanese anime "Puella Magi Madoka Magica"