Fukua excels as a mid range character who uses projectiles and her Shadow Clone special moves to harass her opponents from a safe distance. She can easily turn these long range pokes into devastating combos with clever usage of her tools.
As a physical clone of Filia, Fukua shares the same base stats as her along with some blockbusters and special moves. However, their play styles feel quite different; Fukua is generally a little slower than Filia, and she has unique tools which allow for lots of mix-up opportunities, making her harder to predict and safely punish.
One of Brain Drain's less-socially-acceptable hobbies is cloning, and often he forces the souls of dead warriors to inhabit these clones. Fukua is the result of a fortunate - or unfortunate - Lab Zero accident: a union of two souls.
One, a once-proud warrior known for her brute strength in close combat; the other a silent assassin who specialized in ranged weapons for her kills. Together as one, Fukua possesses the best of both specialties... but relationships formed under intense circumstances often don't last.
Marquee Ability: UNTETHERED ENTITY
On mobile devices, tap on the variant text to navigate to their page, not their card.
- L5 means a chain of 5 normal ground attacks. (Usually by tapping 5 times on the screen)
- Up or Launcher means the normal move that sends your opponent in the air (usually by swiping up)
- A5 means a chain of 5 normal air attacks. (usually by tapping once after having launched your opponent)
- Dash means a dash attack (swipe right)
|This article/section is currently under construction.
There is still information to be added and editors are contributing to complete it anytime soon. You can help the SkullgirlsMobile Wiki by filling in the blanks.
- Dash > L5 > Up > A5 > Goodnight Kiss (while in air) > Best Friends Forever!
- Dash > L5 > Up > A5 > Dash > L5 > Goodnight Kiss > Best Friends Forever!