Freedom Fighter is a Water, Gold Beowulf variant.
Tips and Tricks
Role & Strategy
- Freedom Fighter is a defensive fighter with a Signature Ability that revolves around blocking hits to punish opponents by inflicting various DEBUFFS that severely cripples the opponent and making them prone to a counterattack.
- As a defensive fighter, Freedom Fighter completely relies on mistakes made by players. Hence, skilled players will not find Freedom Fighter challenging to face, as long as they can block and attack at the right time.
- Since the AI uses special moves very often, it is possible to use Freedom Fighter offensively to easily inflict STUN to opponents. However, it is important to remember that Freedom Fighter's stat distribution is more skewed towards HP and he has below average ATK. Hence, players may struggle to defeat tough defenders such as Heavy Metal in high Prize Fight streaks due to the lack of damage.
- Marquee Ability: CHALLENGER is the recommended Marquee Ability as he will be tanking damage and finding himself with lower health often.
- Stat Investment: As with any other defensive fighters, HP, Defense and Meter Gain are very important to increase his longevity in a fight while also charging blockbusters faster to punish opponents with an unblockable Tier 3 blockbuster.
- Freedom Fighter relies heavily on misplays by players to be an effective defender. However, as a WATER element fighter, Freedom Fighter has access to the Frost Armor catalyst that can increase his survivability while also reflecting back damage. Furthermore, it is heavily recommended to equip WULF SHOOT as it bypasses blocking and immediately gives him a stack of HYPE.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.