Freaky Friday is a Dark, Silver Painwheel variant.
Tips and Tricks
Role & Strategy
- Freaky Friday is an offensive fighter with a Signature Ability that revolves around critical hits to inflict massive damage from BLEED and DEATH MARK. In addition to these DEBUFFS, Freaky Friday's second Signature Ability further compliments her first by providing HASTE which charges blockbuster meter faster and PRECISION which guarantees critical hits. This allows her to easily defeat teams by herself by constantly inflicting BLEED on the next opponent that comes in.
- Equip moves such as DEATH CRAWL that is multi-hit to land multiple critical hits and inflicting multiple stacks of BLEED at the same time. Finish off the opponent with a PINION DASH or HATRED INSTALL as these moves are single hit and can deal massive damage to activate Freaky Friday's second Signature Ability.
- A common problem among variants that use BLEED in some way to do the majority of their damage is that it gets easily countered by variants that can remove debuffs regularly (Evergreen Evil) or covert the BLEEDS into beneficial effects (Bloodbath, Valentines with the ICU Marquee). In the case of Freaky Friday, this isn't as big as a problem due to her naturally high Attack stat, but not being able to land BLEEDS can really drain the timer if the player can't finish the fight quickly. Because of this, having a source of CURSE, HEAL BLOCK or INVERSE POLARITY at hand can help deal with the latter type of variants much more easily.
- Marquee Ability: GRUDGE is the recommended Marquee Ability for Freaky Friday as it provides a safety net to survive attacks from the opponent when a mistake is made while also increasing her already great damage output with the stacks of ENRAGE.
- Stat Investment: As an offensive variant that relies on critical hits, Freaky Friday will greatly benefit from ATK, Piercing and Crit Rate to significantly boost her damage output. Meter Gain and Crit Damage are beneficial complementary stats for quicker Blockbuster usage and higher damage from her critical hits.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.