Filia’s game is speed, speed, speed. She is most akin to a “rogue” or “fragile speedster” type. Her attacks are fast, smooth, and difficult to punish. She is a great character for players who want to out-maneuver their opponents.
Although Filia’s base stats are unspectacular, she more than makes up for it with her speed and maneuverability. Filia Fighters have the ability to inflict a lot of BLEED effects to deal massive amounts of damage and a number of disabling effects, which help to exploit an enemy’s vulnerability. Also, an assortment of multi-hit moves help her to land these effects with greater chance. Hence, smart Filia players can expect to deal plenty of damage and use her speed to avoid punishment, despite her average base Attack values.
Filia was once just an average schoolgirl, but one day woke up without any memories and a second mouth on the back of her head. She is now playing host to a Parasite named Samson, an unruly mop of demonic hair with incredible power.
With no memories or anyone to turn to for help, if she ever hopes to piece together her past and survive the inevitable clash with the Skullgirl, Filia will need to trust this mysterious being.
Marquee Ability: BLOODLETTING
ACTIVATION EFFECT: TBA
On mobile devices, tap on the variant text to navigate to their page, not their card.
- G5 means a chain of 5 normal ground attacks. (Usually by tapping 5 times on the screen)
- Up or Launcher means the normal move that sends your opponent in the air (usually by swiping up)
- A5 means a chain of 5 normal air attacks. (usually by tapping once after having launched your opponent)
- Dash means a dash attack (swipe right)
- Trip means a trip attack (swipe down once)
- Charge is a charged attack (press and hold for 2 s then release)
- Grab means Grab (swipe with 2 fingers)
- G5 > Up > A5 > Hairball
- G5 > Up > A5 > Drill Tempered
- G5 > Up > A5 > Gregor Samson
- G5 > French Twist > Drill Tempered
- (Right corner) G5 > Launcher > Burst > Drill Tempered
- (Right corner) G5 > French Twist/Drillationship > Drill Tempered > Gregor Samson