Filia’s game is speed, speed, speed. She is most akin to a “rogue” or “fragile speedster” type. Her attacks are fast, smooth, and difficult to punish. She is a great character for players who want to out-maneuver their opponents.
Although Filia’s base stats are unremarkable, she more than makes up for it with her speed and maneuverability. She also has an assortment of multi-hit moves that help her to land a variety of disabling effects. On top of this, Filia has the ability to inflict a lot of BLEED effects and a Marquee Ability to make them permanent, which helps her deal massive amounts of damage over time. Hence, smart Filia players can expect to deal plenty of damage and use her speed to avoid punishment, despite her average base Attack values.
Click here to view her Prize Fight.
Scroll down to the Gallery to see videos and guides.
Filia was once just an average schoolgirl, but one day woke up without any memories and a second mouth on the back of her head. She is now playing host to a Parasite named Samson, an unruly mop of demonic hair with incredible power.
With no memories or anyone to turn to for help, if she ever hopes to piece together her past and survive the inevitable clash with the Skullgirl, Filia will need to trust this mysterious being.
Marquee Ability: BLOODLETTING
ACTIVATION EFFECT: Filia EVADES all projectiles while DASHING and has a 50/100% chance to inflict DEATH MARK for 5 seconds when HITTING an attacking opponent.
On mobile devices, tap on the variant text to navigate to their page, not their card.
- G5 means a chain of 5 normal ground attacks. (Usually by tapping 5 times on the screen)
- Up or Launcher means the normal move that sends your opponent in the air (usually by swiping up)
- A3 means a chain of 3 normal air attacks. (usually by tapping once after having launched your opponent)
- Dash means a dash attack (swipe right)
- Trip means a trip attack (swipe down once)
- Charge is a charged attack (press and hold until your character crouches, then release)
- Grab means Grab (swipe with 2 fingers)
- G5 > Up > A5 > Hairball
- G5 > Up > A5 > Drill Tempered
- G5 > Up > A5 > Gregor Samson
- G5 > French Twist > Drill Tempered
- (Right corner) G5 > Launcher > Burst > Drill Tempered
- (Right corner) G5 > French Twist/Drillationship > Drill Tempered > Gregor Samson