Filia’s game is speed, speed, speed. She is most akin to a “rogue” or “fragile speedster” type. Her attacks are fast, smooth, and difficult to punish. She is a great character for players who want to out-maneuver their opponents.
Although Filia’s base stats are unspectacular, she more than makes up for it with her speed and maneuverability. Also, an assortment of multi-hit moves help her to land variety of damage-over-time and disabling effects. Because of this, smart Filia players can expect to deal plenty of damage, despite her average base Attack values.
Filia Fighters have the ability to inflict a lot of BLEED effects, which help her to deal massive amounts of damage while still using her speed to avoid punishment. Filia fighters also have a number of disabling effects, which help to exploit an enemy’s vulnerability.
Marquee Ability: BLOODLETTING
On mobile devices, tap on the variant text to navigate to their page, not their card.
- G5 means a chain of 5 normal ground attacks. (Usually by tapping 5 times on the screen)
- Up or Launcher means the normal move that sends your opponent in the air (usually by swiping up)
- A5 means a chain of 5 normal air attacks. (usually by tapping once after having launched your opponent)
- Dash means a dash attack (swipe right)
- Trip means a trip attack (swipe down once)
- Charge is a charged attack (press and hold for 2 s then release)
- Grab means Grab (swipe with 2 fingers)
- G5 > Up > A5 > Hairball
- G5 > Up > A5 > Drill Tempered
- G5 > Up > A5 > Gregor Samson
- G5 > French Twist > Drill Tempered
- (Right corner) G5 > Launcher > Burst > Drill Tempered