Evergreen Evil is an Air, Gold Double variant.
Tips and Tricks
Role & Strategy
- Evergreen Evil is a defensive fighter with a Signature Ability that grants her REGEN and THORNS when hit while not at an elemental disadvantage, increasing her survivability while also reflecting some damage taken. Her second Signature Ability increases the duration of BUFFS for your fighters while also granting her BLOCKBUSTER METER for every BUFF received. As this ability works in the bench, Evergreen Evil also has a supportive role for your BUFF-reliant fighters.
- Evergreen Evil is particularly dangerous to face as you'll need to use a fighter with a specific element to safely face her. As a Double, she can transmute to another element while blocking, making it difficult to properly counter her abilities. Furthermore, her ability to remove all DEBUFFS makes her particularly immune to CURSE.
- Evergreen Evil will most likely be placed as the last fighter in the opponent's defense team. It is important to use OUTTAKE often to try and bring her out and defeat her first as she increases the duration of her teammates BUFFS while also gaining meter from it. This can be dangerous as she can tag in with a fully charged unblockable Tier 3 blockbuster.
- Marquee Ability: VOLATILITY is the recommended Marquee Ability for Evergreen Evil which can increase her longevity in a fight when she gains FINAL STAND, INVINCIBILITY or MIASMA.
- Stat Investment: As with any other defensive fighters, HP and Defense are important stats to further increase Evergreen Evil's defensive capabilities. Meter Gain is also recommended to quickly charge an unblockable Tier 3 blockbuster and punish the opponent.
- Evergreen Evil is able to gain meter from teammates that gain BUFFS through catalysts such as Frost Armor, Armor Rating, Last Words, Final Fight. She works especially well with Vaporwave Vixen and Fly Trap with the GRUDGE Marquee Ability as they can gain multiple BUFFS easily while also having the same elemental synergy with her.
- This variant is based off a Christmas tree, with its caption being a reference to the Christmas Carol, Jingle Bells.