Eliza is a “techy” character who relies heavily on getting into specific combat scenarios and using atypical strategies. She is capable of dealing lots of damage if the player is able to master her more technical move-sets.
Eliza has higher than average base Health, which helps to reinforce her role as a rare, boss-type character. Although she has a middle-of-the-road Attack value, this can be overcome if the player maximizes her more technical abilities.
Eliza leverages a number of “risky” abilities that have significant upside if used correctly, but can backfire if the player fails to use them thoughtfully. She induces a multitude of combat effects on herself and on her enemies, requiring a strategic approach to every fight.
Marquee Ability: BLOODLINE
On mobile devices, tap on the variant text to navigate to their page, not their card.
- G5 means a chain of 5 normal ground attacks. (Usually by tapping 5 times on the screen)
- Up or Launcher means the normal move that sends your opponent in the air (usually by swiping up)
- A5 means a chain of 5 normal air attacks. (usually by tapping 5 times after having launched your opponent)
- D1 or Dash means a dash attack (swipe right twice)
- Trip means a trip attack (swipe down once)
- Up > Dive of Horus
- G5 > Any BB1 > Up x 2
- G5 > Any BB1 > Eliza Mode > G5 > Up > A5 > Upper Khat 3 (Imperfect Combo)
- G5 > Chaos Banish > Osiris Spiral (only 2 hits will connect)
- G5 > Up > A5 > Trip
- G5 > Up > A5 > Any BB1 > Up x 2
- G5 > Upper Khat > Any BB1 > Up x 2
- G5 > Up > A5 > Upper Khat 3
- G5 > Chaos banish > Nekbet breaker
- G4 > Chaos banish > dash 1 > Middle of the sphinx (both hits connect)
- G5 > Up > Khepri Sun
- (Right corner) Dash 2 > G5 > Up > A5 > Upper Khat 3
- (Right corner) G5 > Chaos Banish > Osiris spiral > (optional:sekhmet's bite > sekhmet 3 > launcher) > upper khat
- (Right corner) G5 > Chaos banish > Osiris spiral > D1 > Middle of the spinx (both hits)