Dread Locks is a Light, Gold Filia variant.
Tips and Tricks
Role & Strategy
- Dread Locks is a defensive fighter with a Signature Ability that reflects damage back to the opponent. Furthermore, she can inflict HEAVY BLEED when hit, making her a very dangerous defender to face without the proper counters.
- Dread Locks primarily relies on her recoil damage as a defender. Hence, using fighters that can recover back health like Bio-Exorcist or through REGEN such as Bloodbath, Princess Pride, or any Valentine with the ICU Marquee ability are great counters to use.
- Hitting Dread Locks with PRECISION is also effective as it would disregard her Signature Ability and no recoil damage will be taken. Characters with on-demand PRECISION from their TAUNTS are Parasoul and Ms. Fortune.
- Marquee Ability: Either Marquee Ability can work well with Dread Locks. THE FIRST CUT allows her to convert the HEAVY BLEED she inflicts into a permanent BLEED. On the other hand, LEECH will heal her back allowing her to take more hits and reflect more damage. Regardless, both abilities will depend on the opponent making a mistake and leaving an opening.
- Stat Investment: As with any other defensive variant, investment in HP and Defense are highly recommended to allow her to take more hits and reflect more back. Meter Gain is also recommended to quickly charge her blockbuster to punish opponents with an unblockable Tier 3 blockbuster.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.