Dragon Brawler is a Fire, Gold Beowulf variant.
Tips and Tricks
Role & Strategy
- Dragon Brawler is an offensive fighter with a Signature Ability that increases his damage output while in HYPE MODE by using stacks of PRECISION and increased CRIT DAMAGE while also providing him meter when an opponent is defeated with a blockbuster. This allows him to quickly steam-roll teams after a single fighter is defeated.
- Dragon Brawler is one of the few fighters that can gain on-demand PRECISION, a powerful BUFF that disregards opponent's Signature Abilities. When timed correctly, this allows him to reliably finish opponents that rely on their death/fatal hits to activate their abilities such as Kill Joy, Immoral Fiber, Shadow Puppet, and Robocopy.
- It is best to equip moves that have low hit-count to maximize Dragon Brawler's stacks of PRECISION such as GIGAN ARM SWEEP, HURTING HURDLE, GIGANTIC ARM, AIRWULF and THREE WULF MOONSAULT.
- It is important to note that THROWS do not crit, hence moves such as LUPINE PUMMEL and WULFMANIA that THROW the opponent will not consume stacks of PRECISION.
- One way to utilize Dragon Brawler is to activate HYPE MODE on the last fatal hit using one-hit moves such as GIGANTIC ARM or GIGAN ARM SWEEP. Once the first opponent is defeated, there will be four stacks of PRECISION left over. Then simply use THREE WULF MOONSAULT, an unblockable Tier 3 blockbuster that does exactly four hits on the next incoming fighter. This will activate Dragon Brawler's second Signature Ability if it manages to kill, regaining a large amount of meter for the unblockable blockbuster used and other blockbusters.
- Marquee Ability: DEFENDING CHAMPION is the recommended Marquee Ability and will help keep Dragon Brawler on the upper hand as he deals damage.
- Stat Investment: Like any other offensive fighters, Dragon Brawler will benefit from investment in ATK and Piercing to maximize his damage output. As he gains meter on his own, Meter Gain is optional but still recommended to quickly charge blockbusters against the first opponent. Crit Rate is recommended to make his HYPE MODE more damaging after using up the PRECISION stacks.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.