Double is a character that relies almost purely on modifiers and tactical advantages. Her low base Health means that she won’t last long in a punch-for-punch fight. However, if the player is able to take full advantage of her abilities, she can be among the deadliest characters.
As a high risk-high reward character, Double fighters can reliably deal high amounts of damage, but players must be careful with her low Health pool as mistakes can be costly. Double’s abilities are among the most powerful in the game, but are also largely reliant on RNG. This makes bringing Double into a fight an even more more high-risk, high-reward.
Double’s origins are a complete mystery. Seemingly without a will or motive of its own, this formless monster aids the Skullgirl.
Double is capable of transforming its nightmarish form into that of any person, but often appears as a smiling nun. It can frequently be found in the Grand Cathedral of the Divine Trinity, listening to confessions and attending to the catacombs beneath.
When at an ELEMENTAL ADVANTAGE, Double's damage increases by 10%
When at an ELEMENTAL DISADVANTAGE, opponent's damage decreases by 10%
Marquee Ability: ENTROPY
On mobile devices, tap on the variant text to navigate to their page, not their card.
- G5 means a chain of 5 normal ground attacks. (Usually by tapping 5 times on the screen)
- Up or Launcher means the normal move that sends your opponent in the air (usually by swiping up)
- A5 means a chain of 5 normal air attacks. (usually by tapping once right after having launched your opponent)
- Grab or throws or Grapples means to grab your opponent. (Done by swiping with 2 fingers)
- Dash means a dash attack (Swipe right)
- Trip means a trip attack (Swipe down once)
- Charge is a powered attack (Press and hold for a few seconds to charge then release)
- G5 > Up > A5 > Beast of Gehenna
- G5 > Cilia Slide > Bogus Buzzard > Hornet Bomber > Bandwagon Rushdown
- G5 > Cilia Slide > Bogus Buzzard > Gun Blade > Beast of Gehenna
- G5 > Up > A5 > Dash > Cilia Slide > Bogus Buzzard > Hornet Bomber > Bandwagon Rushdown
- G5 > Up > A5 > Dash > Cilia Slide > Bogus Buzzard > Beast of Gehenna > Dash Backward > Gun Blades > Bandwagon Rushdown
- (away from corner) Grab > Luger Replica
- Dash > Beast of Gehenna > Dash Backward > Gun Blades > Cilia Slide > Bogus Buzzard
- (Right Corner) Grab > (Wait) > Dash x 2 > Dash x 2
- Special Thanks for OozyGamer for combo video