Double is a character that relies almost purely on modifiers and tactical advantages. Her low base Health means that she won’t last long in a punch-for-punch fight. However, if the player is able to take full advantage of her abilities, she can be among the deadliest characters.
As a high risk-high reward character, Double fighters can reliably deal high amounts of damage, but players must be careful with her low Health pool as mistakes can be costly. Double’s abilities are among the most powerful in the game, but are also largely reliant on RNG. This makes bringing Double into a fight an even more more high-risk, high-reward.
Though her origins are vague, Double is devoutly loyal to the Trinity, using her shape-shifting powers to support the Trinity's ominous agenda. As such, she is an ally of the Skullgirl, and appears to take steps to ensure the creation of new Skullgirls. Double is capable of transforming her nightmarish form into that of any person, but she often takes on the appearance of a smiling nun. Double can frequently be found in the Grand Cathedral of the Divine Trinity, listening to confessions and tending to the catacombs beneath.
Double is currently working under the newest Skullgirl Marie, serving as one of her two attendants (alongside Valentine). It is revealed that she is responsible for Marie's transformation, taking in the girl when she fled from Rommelgrad and offering her the Skull Heart as a way to fulfill her desires. However, Marie's strong will allowed her to fight against the Skull Heart's influence, delaying the Trinity's plans. Learning of her masters' displeasure, Double began searching for possible replacements for the disobedient Marie.
When at an ELEMENTAL ADVANTAGE, Double's damage increases by 10%
When at an ELEMENTAL DISADVANTAGE, opponent's damage decreases by 10%
Marquee Ability: ENTROPY
On mobile devices, tap on the variant text to navigate to their page, not their card.
- G5 means a chain of 5 normal ground attacks. (Usually by tapping 5 times on the screen)
- Up or Launcher means the normal move that sends your opponent in the air (usually by swiping up)
- A5 means a chain of 5 normal air attacks. (usually by tapping once right after having launched your opponent)
- Grab or throws or Grapples means to grab your opponent. (Done by swiping with 2 fingers)
- Dash means a dash attack (Swipe right)
- Trip means a trip attack (Swipe down once)
- Charge is a powered attack (Press and hold for a few seconds to charge then release)
- G5 > Up > A5 > Beast of Gehenna
- G5 > Cilia Slide > Bogus Buzzard > Hornet Bomber > Bandwagon Rushdown
- G5 > Cilia Slide > Bogus Buzzard > Gun Blade > Beast of Gehenna
- G5 > Up > A5 > Dash > Cilia Slide > Bogus Buzzard > Hornet Bomber > Bandwagon Rushdown
- G5 > Up > A5 > Dash > Cilia Slide > Bogus Buzzard > Beast of Gehenna > Dash Backward > Gun Blades > Bandwagon Rushdown
- (away from corner) Grab > Luger Replica
- Dash > Beast of Gehenna > Dash Backward > Gun Blades > Cilia Slide > Bogus Buzzard
- (Right Corner) Grab > (Wait) > Dash x 2 > Dash x 2
- Special Thanks for OozyGamer for combo video