Double is a character that relies almost purely on modifiers and tactical advantages. Her low base Health means that she won’t last long in a punch-for-punch fight. However, if the player is able to take full advantage of her abilities, she can be among the deadliest characters.
As a high risk-high reward character, Double fighters can reliably deal high amounts of damage, but players must be careful with her low Health pool as mistakes can be costly. Double’s abilities are among the most powerful in the game, but are also largely reliant on RNG. This makes bringing Double into a fight an even more high-risk, high-reward match.
Click here to view her Prize Fight.
Double’s origins are a complete mystery. Seemingly without a will or motive of its own, this formless monster aids the Skullgirl.
Double is capable of transforming its nightmarish form into that of any person, but often appears as a smiling nun. It can frequently be found in the Grand Cathedral of the Divine Trinity, listening to confessions and attending to the catacombs beneath.
When at an ELEMENTAL ADVANTAGE, Double's damage increases by 10%.
When at an ELEMENTAL DISADVANTAGE, opponent damage decreases by 10%.
Marquee Ability: ENTROPY
ACTIVATION EFFECT: The effects of Double's ELEMENTAL ADVANTAGE are increased by 40/100%.
On mobile devices, tap on the variant text to navigate to their page, not their card.
- Ground Attacks, shortened here with G, are done by tapping the screen and can usually be done 3 or 5 times in succession based on skill tree progression.
- A Launcher, shortened here with Up, sends your opponent into the air unless they're already in the air, and can be done with an upwards swipe.
- A Juggle is done by tapping the screen immediatley after a Launcher, and usually consists of 2 or 3 attacks based on skill tree progression.
- Grabs are done by swiping twice at the same time.
- Dash Attacks, shortened with Dash, are done by swiping right and can be followed up with Ground Attacks or a Knockback Attack, which is executed by swiping right again after the Dash Attack hits. As the name implies, Knockback Attacks tend to send the opponent far away.
- Trip Attacks can be done by swiping downwards, and usually lead the opponent to fall over on hit.
- Charge Attacks are done by tapping and holding a single finger on the screen, and then releasing. Charge Attacks cannot be cancelled into, and will always do the same amount of damage regardless of how long it's held.
- Special Moves and Blockbusters will be mentioned with their full names, and are usually cancelled into.
- G5 > Up > Juggle > Beast of Gehenna
- G5 > Cilia Slide > Bogus Buzzard > Hornet Bomber > Bandwagon Rushdown
- G5 > Cilia Slide > Bogus Buzzard > Gun Blade > Beast of Gehenna
- G5 > Up > Juggle > Dash > Cilia Slide > Bogus Buzzard > Hornet Bomber > Bandwagon Rushdown
- G5 > Up > Juggle > Dash > Cilia Slide > Bogus Buzzard > Beast of Gehenna > Dash Backward > Gun Blades > Bandwagon Rushdown
- (away from corner) Grab > Luger Replica
- Dash > Beast of Gehenna > Gun Blades > Cilia Slide > Bogus Buzzard
- (Right Corner) Grab > (delay) Dash x 2 > Dash x 2