Djinn Frizz is a Fire, Diamond Filia variant.
Tips and Tricks
Role & Strategy
- Djinn Frizz is an offensive fighter with a Signature Ability that revolves around short BUFFS that can be converted into permanent ENRAGE for increased damage output. With one of the highest base ATK stats in the game, Djinn Frizz is an absolute powerhouse that can easily deal massive amounts of damage that only increases over time.
- As most available BUFFS are defensive in nature, Djinn Frizz has an in-built safety net when mistakes are made, especially if INVINCIBLE, FINAL STAND or HEAVY REGEN are acquired. However, these BUFFS only last for 5 seconds and are completely random. Hence, it is better to not rely completely on her BUFFS and to view it as additional support.
- Furthermore, given the short window frame of 5 seconds, players will have to carefully time their blockbusters in order to maximize the chance of converting those BUFFS into permanent ENRAGE. Pairing Djinn Frizz with Evergreen Evil will increase the duration of your BUFFS by 5 seconds, allowing a greater window to convert those BUFFS into permanent ENRAGE.
- Some BUFFS such as HASTE, INVINCIBLE or HEAVY REGEN may be beneficial and players will have to decide whether or not these BUFFS are worth converting to ENRAGE given the situation.
- Marquee Ability: LEECH is the recommended Marquee Ability that allows her to regain some health back. With a sky high base ATK stat which is only further boosted by stacks of ENRAGE, Djinn Frizz is one of the very few Filias that do not have to rely on BLEED effects to deal consistent damage.
- Stat Investment: Like any other offensive variant, investing in ATK, Piercing, and Meter Gain are important to increase her overall damage output and quickly charge blockbuster usage.
- This variant is a reference to Shantae, the main protagonist of a series of video games of the same name.
- This variant's caption is a play on a children's counting rhyme with the word 'Genie' added to refer to the fact that Shantae is a half-genie.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.