Decrypted is a Dark, Bronze Eliza variant.
Tips and Tricks
Role & Strategy
- Decrypted is an offensive fighter with a Signature Ability that grants her bonus damage depending on the opponent's BUFFS and number of living teammates. When all conditions are fulfilled, Decrypted can easily gain 100% bonus damage to overwhelm a majority of fighters within the Bronze tier, such as Bassline, Understudy, and Underdog. However, given her Bronze base stats, Decrypted falls easily against fighters above the Bronze tier.
- When playing as Decrypted, placing her at the front of the team may yield better results, as this allows her to fight opponents while they still have allies. As the fight wears on, Decrypted will have a harder time landing KOs, as the fighter she is facing will have fewer allies, so bringing another strong character to wind up the fight is highly recommended.
- Since Decrypted's Signature Ability only grants her bonus damage, she will have to rely on blockbusters such as SEKHMET'S BITE, SEKHMET'S TURN, and SEKHMET'S FURY to inflict DEBUFFS on opponents while gaining BUFFS on herself to stay on top of the opponent.
- Marquee Ability: Either Marquee Ability will work well with Decrypted. RITUAL SACRIFICE can be useful to quickly charge up blockbusters. Meanwhile, BLOOD OATH can be useful as a safety-net when a mistake is made to get her back to full health.
- Stat Investment: As an offensive variant, Decrypted will greatly benefit from investment in ATK, Piercing and Meter Gain to increase her damage output while charging blockbusters faster.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.