Dark Might is a Dark, Diamond Beowulf variant.
Tips and Tricks
Role & Strategy
- Dark Might is a fighter with a Signature Ability that increases his offensive prowess in seemingly hopeless situations. He gains a significant damage increase for every fallen teammate and has the chance to instantly defeat enemies when his health is low, placing Dark Might as a potentially dangerous avenger for his fallen teammates.
- Offensively, the best way to use his ability is to bring two weak fighters and allow them to be defeated first by placing Dark Might as the third fighter. With a naturally high attack stat, the damage increase will further bolster his offense and be sure to put a dent on even the toughest of defensive fighters.
- Fighters that can gain ARMOR from their abilities such as Heavy Metal, Resonant Evil, and Armed Forces can be difficult to take down without any BUFF removal. WULF BLITZER can inflict ARMOR BREAK and is recommended when facing these fighters.
- Equip AROO READY? to instantly gain HASTE which allows him to reach the unblockable Tier 3 blockbuster much faster.
- Defensively, Dark Might is best placed as the third fighter. Opponents will have to use an OUTTAKE to potentially force him out to avoid his damage increase and insta-kill from activating. With a naturally high ATK stat (second highest of all Beowulfs), the damage increase from his Signature Ability will significantly bolster his damage output and may secure defensive wins when equipping multiple WULF SHOOTS.
- Marquee Ability: Either Marquee Ability will work for Dark Might depending on how he is used. DEFENDING CHAMP is the recommended on the offense while CHALLENGER is recommended on the defense.
- Stat Investment: Key stats on Dark Might depends on how you use him. Offensively, investing in ATK and Piercing will further increase his already high attack stat, making it easier and faster to defeat enemies. Defensively, investing in HP and Defense are highly recommended to increase his survivability and longevity in the fight. In either case, Meter Gain is also recommended to charge blockbusters faster.
- Dark Might can be a dangerous defender in Rift Battles when paired with the Darknut and Do or Die catalyst alongside two other Beowulfs. Together, Darknut will help to stall for time while the Do or Die will grant Dark Might (and other Beowulfs) permanent IMMUNITY and HASTE throughout the fight. This allows Dark Might to charge blockbusters faster to punish opponents with an unblockable Tier 3 blockbuster (which can insta-kill) while being immune to any DEBUFFS such as HEX that can nullify his abilities.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.