Here is a small chart to easily check the daily event rotation:
|Day||Event||Featured Fighter||Modifiers Summary|
|Sunday||A Royal Audience||Parasoul||Enemy gets a guaranteed crit if they hit you while you have a Blockbuster ready, and gets a chance to Stun you with each crit|
|Bloody Sunday||Eliza||Inflict random debuffs, make debuffs permanent|
|Monday||After School Special||Filia||You always have a permanent Bleed stack active, while the enemy regenerates health with each successful hit|
|Ghoul's Night Out||Squigly||Doom, Wither/Curse, revive a dead fighter once per fighter per match, Regen|
|Tuesday||Walking the Beat||Big Band||Armor, Unflinching, and Invincible|
|Days of Future Cats||Robo-Fortune||Power Surge, Barrier, Buff Steal, Precision, and Unblockable|
|Wednesday||Routine Checkup||Valentine||Regen, Immunity, filling Blockbuster Meter|
|Wednesday Night Rawr||Beowulf||Enemy has permanent Haste, and gains a few stacks of permanent Enrage/Armor depending on the side of the screen they're on|
|Thursday||Anger Management||Painwheel||Enrage, damage reflection on Critical Hit|
|A Clone With My Thoughts||Fukua||Enemy gains Miasma below 50% health, hit on block inflict 10 second Cripple, cycles between Haste and Immunity every 10 seconds|
|Friday||Double Feature||Double||Inflicts random debuffs|
|Tickets to the Fun Show||Cerebella||Enemy throws are untechable, drain blockbuster meter and do more damage, enemy takes no damage from throws|
|Saturday||Caturday Night Fever||Ms Fortune||Get a timeless Bleed stack every few seconds that goes away on hit, set all special moves and Blockbusters on your side to nil if you use a Blockbuster while a debuff is active|
|Saturday Morning Cartoons||Peacock||Enemy gains full meter for all Blockbusters upon hitting you while you have a Blockbuster ready|
Coins from Dailies
|Difficulty||Canopy Coins (Daily)||Canopy Coins (Weekly)|
This week-long event resets every Monday. On first completion, 3 elemental essences of a random type are rewarded in addition to the normal completion rewards.
Accursed experiments are Master Level challenges and require a strong understanding of the game as well as strong fighters in order to overcome the various nodes and their modifiers. While the gold rewards are on the whole inferior to prize fights, the appeal of Accursed experiments are the various keys, skill points and huge amount of experience points that each node brings.
All node fighters benefit from increased health and attack and while it is possible to beat every node with a strong enough fighter, the most advisable strategy is to bring specialised team compositions in order to neutralise each node's modifier.
(Note: Nodes will be referred to as +1, +2, +3, -1 relative to the starting point)
Here is a list of all the Accursed Experiment nodes from top to bottom:
+4 | BOSS NODE aka Roll dice for Critical Fail
- Caltrops: Players suffer bleed for 10 seconds when dashing back
- Critical Failure: Players have a 5% chance on hit to suffer damage equal 25% of their max HEALTH
- Initiative: When opponents use a BLOCKBUSTER, players' Blockbusters are reduced by 100%
- Chaotic Evil: When opponents suffer a debuff, a random debuff is inflicted on the player for 10 seconds.
- Saving Throw: Opponents have a 50% chance to resurrect with 25%HP when defeated. Can resurrect 3 times per match this way.
- 14.2K Rainbow Blight Double
- Try to use fighters who aren't reliant on constant debuff inflicting to do their job.
- Try to dash back as little as possible (unless you have a bleed-converter).
- Avoid using multi-hit fighters, as this makes the Critical Failure mod harder to avoid.In construction
- Trés Chic Valentine with ICU marquee Ability
+3 | PLAGUE NODE aka Vampire Dailys
- Exsanguination: Players are inflicted with permanent HEAVY BLEED
- Rupture: Players lose 20% Blockbuster meter per second when blocking
- Erosion: Player characters suffer CRIPPLE and ARMOR BREAK for 10 seconds when falling below 50% health
- Vampire : Opponents heal for 50% of all damage they inflict
- Hit hard and hit fast. Rush the opponent before your health bleeds out and don't get hit.
- Your main obstacle is Immoral Fiber Double who will explode on death and damage your active fighter. The easiest way to fight this is to use a tag out move on Double and fight her last.
- To counter the Rupture modifier, you can either bring fighters who do not rely on Blockbusters OR focus on evading attacks rather than blocking.
- Alternatively, you can bring 2 support characters which will counter the numerous debuffs inflicted on you.
- Valentines with ICU, strong attack & defense but low crit Ratio, Ex: Trés Chic
- Miss Fortunes equipped with 5 special moves.
- Doublicious' ability to transfer the debuffs inflicted on her can be very useful. However, it will not prevent the bleed effect.
- Filias with the Leech marquee ability equipped have excellent sustain and can win the node by themselves if they can manage to reliably evade attacks and avoid blocking.
+2 | GAMBLERS' NODE aka Russian Roulette Special
- Gambler's Fallacy: Players suffer a random debuff when using a BB at an even COMBO count. Opponents gain a random buff when players use a BB at an odd COMBO count.
- Bust: If a player is suffering from a debuff, player will lose 20% max HP and remove ALL debuffs when hit by opponent's Blockbuster.
- Double Down: If an opponent is benefitting from a buff, using a blockbuster will instantly heal 20% health and remove all buffs.
- House Advantage: While at an elemental advantage, opponents gain 5% Blockbuster meter per second
- 17.5k Harlequin Cerebella
- Why gamble in a super complicated Blockbuster roulette game when you can instead focus on special moves?
- Ignore your blockbusters completely and use characters that have strong Special Move combos such as Miss Fortune or Double. Try to force an opponent to TAG OUT in order to kill Surgeon General Valentine first.
- Untouchable is the most dangerous opponent as she can quickly gain UNFLINCHING and INVINCIBLE at the worst moment but just remember that she is not immune to grabs and you can always just wait until the buffs expire.
+1 | STUN NODE aka Beginner's node
- Transducer: Opponent quickly builds meter while blocking
- Live Wire: Opponents gain a 50% chance to stun while blocking
- Nerve Agent: Opponents do 100% bonus dmg to stunned characters
- 15.1k Raw Nerv Painwheel
- The first available node when you start accursed experiments. It's the one on the left.
- A fairly simple node, simply avoid hitting the opponent when they're blocking.
- Start the fight by blocking and wait for the opponent to rush. As soon as they finish their combo animation, immediately counter with your best combos.
- While it is possible to complete this fight with low level fighters, your main difficulty will be to prevent the Raw Nerv Painwheel from using her BB3. Hit her hard with high ATK fighters then the rest should be a breeze.
- Big Band's ability to be unstoppable while dashing is especially helpful to catch your opponent off guard while they're dashing towards you. And even if you fail, Big Band's large health pool makes him fairly forgiving if you fail your timing. Use his noise cancel to stop their attack then follow up with a long combo chain.
- No Egrets Parasoul is especially effective against both Red Velvet and Parasite Weave
-1 | HEALTH NODE aka Sharknado Supreme
- Breakdown: Opponent will inflict armor break if you block
- Blood in the water: Opponent ignores your armor and defense if you are under 50% health.
- Shark Bite: Opponent gains 100% CRIT RATE if you are under 25% health.
- Man-eater: Opponent gains 80% blockbuster meter when defeating a character.
- There's no way around it, this node is hard and can easily snowball out of control if you let the AI chip away your life points. There is no reliable way to complete this node with low level characters. You will need to bring 3 fighters with strong ATK and DEF at around 4k each.
- The main difficulty of this node is the strong Signature Abilities of each fighter and the fact that they become more and more dangerous the lower your life points. To counter that, you can either try to inflict HEX on them as you fight OR bring characters which can recover their life points.
- The second largest difficulty will be Dread locks Filia which damages you for every hit she receives. To counter that, tagging out between all three of your fighters will allow you to recover your grey health and endure the pain. You can also equip tag out moves to fight her last.
- Another solution to counter dreadlocks is to inflict bleed damage as it does not trigger the recoil effect.
-2 | SPORTS NODE aka Play nice kids!
- Momentum Swing: You are inflicted with HEAVY BLEED if your HEALTH % is higher than the opponent's.
- Personal Foul: Inflict Stun for 2 seconds when suffering more than 7% max health from a single HIT.
- Halftime: Opponents gain 5 stacks of REGEN for 6s when dropping below 50% health.
- Hail Mary: Opponents gain permanent HASTE and 2 stacks of permanent ENRAGE when dropping below 25% health
- So, hear this. You are penalised if you hit too hard and you lose health if your health percentage is higher than your opponents. It sounds like the game is rigged against you and you have to take out your opponents with only 1 hit OR
- Just screw the system. Bring fighters who can protect you from those debuffs and/or cure them.
- Squigglys with their Taunt ability can easily access Immunity from debuffs.
- Squiggly equiped with Taunt.
- Sketchy Peacock as Support
- Surgeon General Valentine as Support
- Sundae School Double, as Support reducing the 2 seconds stun to a 0 seconds stun, with CHAOS marquee Ability
-3 | RANGERS NODE aka Queens of Rock
- Under Pressure: When close to the opponents, players suffer HEAVY BLEED, HEX and CRIPPLE.
- Hammer to Fall: When touching the edge of the screen, players suffer from ARMOR BREAK.
- Don't Stop Me Now: Opponents gain UNFLINCHING when dashing forward.
- I Want It All: Opponents have 25% chance on hit to transfer buffs from the player to them.
- This node is perfect for rangers as they typically try to stay as far as possible from the opponent AND the armor break debuff has basically no effect on them. So bring a team of ranged fighters such as a bunch of Peacock and equip them with 3 Bang Bang Bangs each together with an Argus Agony and an Impending Doom to make the opponent keep their distance. Now laugh as the enemy gets pumelled from afar.
- A second valid strategy is to stack Immunity buffs when fighting. A common strategy is to use the Immunity taunt of Parasoul or Squiggly.
-4 | TREASURE NODE aka Doom
- Death Clock: Player is inflicted with a DOOM effect causing instant death after 30 seconds.
- 16.3k Epic Sax Big Band
- It is generally not advised to brute force your way against 3 Big Bands. Instead, try to bring fighters that can work around the Death Clock modifier.
- Death Clock gets removed when you are dead. The most reliable strategy is to bring team mates that can revive themselves or your other fighters.
- Another more complicated strategy involves using fighters that benefit from being dead such as Squiggly's Evil Dread Marquee Ability or Immoral Fiber Double. OR
- You can also try to capitalise on being revived with low health. Fighters such as Dead Heat Squiggly or Darkmight Beowulf with the Challenger Marquee Ability become extremely dangerous at low health especially if they can unleash their Block Busters immediately.
- Big Top Cerebella can revive herself and becomes briefly invincible.
- Last Hope Valentine can revive herself with her signature ability and her Forbidden procedure Blockbuster allows her to revive her team mates.
- Kill Joy Valentine can revive all her team mates if she dies. However, she suffers from low stats.