Cold Stones is a Water, Bronze Beowulf variant.
Tips and Tricks
Role & Strategy
- Cold Stones is an offensive fighter with a Signature Ability that allows him the chance to STUN opponents from a THROW. STUN prevents all action by the opponent which provides a window to freely attack and makes Cold Stones a very good and low-cost character for beginners to practice with.
- Beowulf has a lot of ways to THROW the opponent, allowing Cold Stones to activate his ability easily:
- Beowulf's air juggle finisher is considered a THROW
- WULF SHOOT is a special move that THROWS the opponent
- Blockbusters such as LUPINE PUMMEL, AIRWULF and WULFMANIA also THROW the opponent
- HYPE MODE doubles the number of head butts performed by Beowulf during LUPINE PUMMEL, allowing for more damage and also a higher chance of activating his Signature Ability to inflict STUN.
- While his second Signature Ability increases his damage output against STUNNED opponents, it is best to use the STUN as a control tool instead. Preventing a TAG OUT or stopping the opponent from using a blockbuster will be more beneficial in the long run.
- Marquee Ability: DEFENDING CHAMPION is the recommended Marquee Ability as Cold Stones will often have more health than the opponent due to his excellent control ability.
- Stat Investment: Like with any other offensive fighters, Cold Stones will benefit from investment in ATK, Piercing and Meter Gain to increase his overall damage output and help recharge his blockbusters quicker.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.