Class Cutter is a Dark, Diamond Filia variant.
Tips and Tricks
Role & Strategy
- Class Cutter is an offensive fighter with a Signature Ability that allows her to deal significant damage to the toughest defenders. Unlike other Filia variants, Class Cutter has the capability to inflict HEAL BLOCK, allowing her to deal significant damage against common fighters that are used to counter Filia's BLEED by turning them into REGEN such as Bloodbath or any Valentine with the ICU Marquee Ability.
- Class Cutter has a significantly high base ATK stat and in conjunction with all the DEBUFFS she inflicts along with unblockable blockbusters and special moves, Class Cutter has the tools to significantly land massive damage to opponents of any kind. However, as she relies on these DEBUFFS to cripple defenders, fighters that can gain IMMUNITY such as Dream Band can be troubling for her to take down.
- Defensively, Class Cutter can be a dangerous opponent to face as she has access to unblockable special moves that can be used at the start of the match. There really is no way to counter this as it comes down to chance. However, quickly back-dashing at the start of the match may possibly avoid such attacks from hitting.
- Marquee Ability: THE FIRST CUT is the recommended ability for Class Cutter as it directly compliments her Signature Ability to inflict BLEED. With a high base ATK stat and the ability to inflict permanent BLEEDS, Class Cutter can cut down the toughest of defenders swiftly.
- Stat Investment: Like any other offensive variant, investing in ATK, Piercing, Crit Rate and Meter Gain are important to increase her overall damage output and quickly charge blockbuster usage. This will also allow her to deal at least 5% damage from a single hit to activate her second Signature Ability.
- This variant is a reference to Ryūko Matoi, the main protagonist from the Kill la Kill anime series.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.