Cerebella is a “bruiser”-type character. She has base Health stats that are only behind Big Band's, and is also capable of dealing very high damage. She may not be quite as survivable as Big Band, but she makes up for it with her ability to pack a seriously powerful punch, making her a great choice for many scenarios.
Cerebella relies primarily on her high base stats, and therefore has fewer abilities than other characters that leverage Combat Effects. However, she does have a number of abilities that celebrate her aptitude for chunk damage.
The biggest sensation in the Cirque des Cartes, Cerebella is a tumbling, soaring dynamo of star power: throughout the Canopy Kingdom, she's admired for her enormous strength and alluring curves. Sadly, this acrobatic orphan only desires the attention of one man, mobster Vitale Medici, who took her in and became the closest thing to a father she’s ever known.
While inherently good, Cerebella serves the mafia as a leg-breaker when not performing in the circus. Cerebella is the only person capable of controlling her powerful Living Weapon hat, Vice-Versa, so Vitale is stingy with his affections to keep her fighting in his corner.
Marquee Ability: CENTER STAGE
On mobile devices, tap on the variant text to navigate to their page, not their card.
- L5 refers to five standard attacks, performed simply by tapping the screen five times.
- Dash refers to a dash attack, performed by swiping to the right.
- Trip refers to a trip attack, executed by swiping downwards.
- Launcher refers to the launcher attack, done by swiping upward.
- A5 refers to the aerial attacks done when tapping quickly after a launcher connects.
- Grab refers to a throw, excecuted by swiping with two fingers.
- L5 > Launcher > Pummel Horse > Dash > L5 > Launcher, Diamond Dynamo or Diamonds are Forever (Does not work on Cerebella, Robo-Fortune and Parasoul)
- Dash > L5 > Merry Go-Rilla or Battle Butt > Diamonds are Forever or Trip.
- Diamond Drop > Diamonds are Forever
- Diamond Drop > Diamonds are Forever > Pummel Horse > Dash > L5 > Launcher > A5
- L5 > Launcher > Pummel Horse > Diamonds are Forever > Pummel Horse (Does not work on Cerebella, Robo-Fortune and Parasoul)
- Diamond Drop > Battle Butt (if enemy rebounds off edge of screen)