Bloodbath is a Dark, Gold Eliza variant.
Tips and Tricks
Role & Strategy
- Bloodbath is an offensive fighter with a Signature Ability revolving around BLEEDS but unlike other fighters that can inflict BLEED, Bloodbath is unique as she has the ability to convert self-inflicted BLEEDS into REGEN. This allows her to be a powerful fighter that can wear down some of the toughest defenders such as Heavy Metal via BLEED while keeping her health high via REGEN.
- Bloodbath relies on spamming blockbusters to inflict BLEED and gain REGEN. Hence, it is best to equip multiple blockbusters, especially those that can trigger Sekhmet, and use them consecutively in order to inflict multiple stacks of BLEED at the same time while also gaining multiple stacks of REGEN.
- Bloodbath's second Signature Ability makes her IMMUNE to any BLEED effects, allowing her to counter some Filia and Painwheel variants that rely on BLEED.
- Notably, Bloodbath is a strong fighter to use against Dread Locks as her HEAVY BLEED will be converted to REGEN to recover back health that is lost from the recoil damage.
- Like most other fighters that utilize BLEED effects, Bloodbath is countered by defenders with easy access to IMMUNITY such as Dream Band or those that can easily gain REGEN such as any Valentine with the ICU Marquee Ability.
- To overcome these opponents, it is highly recommended to equip CHAOS BANISH that not only removes their IMMUNITY or REGEN, but also inflicts HEALBLOCK to disable any form of healing.
- It is still important to note that against these opponents, Bloodbath will primarily rely on her raw strength rather than her BLEEDS to defeat them.
- Marquee Ability: Either Marquee Ability will work well with Bloodbath. RITUAL SACRIFICE can be useful to quickly charge up blockbusters, allowing her to inflict BLEEDS faster. Meanwhile, BLOOD OATH can be useful as a safety-net when a mistake is made to get her back to full health.
- Stat Investment: As with any other offensive fighter, Bloodbath will benefit from investment in ATK, Piercing and Meter Gain to increase her overall damage output while quickly charging meter for blockbuster usage.
- This variant's color palette is based off "Bloody Eliza", a form that Eliza took when she absorbed all of the blood in Gehenna.
- This variant's pose is taken from when Eliza triggers Sekhmet through the use of certain blockbusters.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.