Bio-Exorcist is a Dark, Gold Squigly variant.
Tips and Tricks
Role & Strategy
- Bio-Exorcist is a fighter with a Signature Ability that allows her to DRAIN the health of nearby opponent's which enables her to theoretically defeat any defenders, even those that are much stronger than herself. Bio-Exorcist's second Signature Ability provides her increased longevity in the fight at the expense of her teammate's health in the bench. Both abilities allow Bio-Exorcist to long-shot tough teams by herself, as long as players can sustain at least 1 DRAGON CHARGE.
- Bio-Exorcist relies on DRAGON CHARGE to activate her abilities. Hence, being aware of moves that consume a DRAGON CHARGE is critical for her success. Furthermore, given Squigly's excellent combo game, it can be easy to trap the opponent in an extended combo and continually drain the opponent's health quickly. The drain also increases Bio-Exorcist's health back, allowing her to counter fighters that rely on damage reflect such as Dread Locks or any Painwheel with the TAINTED BLOOD Marquee Ability.
- Bio-Exorcist's resurrection ability is best used as a last resort, especially against unblockable Tier 3 blockbusters. However, this only works with those that kill the fighter on the last hit. Hence, Big Band's STRIKE UP THE BAND and Parasoul's INFERNO BRIGADE, which can kill an opponent on any hit, can easily take down Bio-Exorcist after she resurrects.
- Marquee Ability: Either Marquee Ability works with Bio-Exorcist since both conditions require her to be dead. EVIL DEAD can be useful on the offense to inflict both CURSE and WITHER, making it easier for the next fighter to defeat opponents. DEAD ALIVE is better to be used defensively, providing other teammates FINAL STAND to increase the longevity of your defensive fighters and stall for time. Allies whose health was drained by Bio-Exorcist's second Signature Ability can stand near Squigly's body to help them stay alive longer in their weakened state.
- Stat Investment: Key investment stat for Bio-Exorcist depends on how she is used. Investment in ATK and Piercing are useful when she is used on the offense to increase her damage output. Meanwhile, investment in HP and Defense are crucial when she is used defensively to increase her survivability in the fight. In either case, Meter Gain is very important to quickly charge blockbusters to finish opponents quickly or to punish opponents with an unblockable Tier 3 blockbuster.