Big Top is a Light, Silver Cerebella variant.
Tips and Tricks
Role & Strategy
- Big Top is a defensive fighter with a Signature Ability that allows her to resurrect with BUFFS that render her immune to any damage for a short period of time, making her an ideal fighter to stall for time.
- The best way to counter Big Top is to deal the last hit with a stack of PRECISION which ignores any Signature Ability, preventing her resurrection. Characters such as Parasoul and Ms Fortune that can gain PRECISION easily from their special moves are recommended to use.
- Fighters that can inflict HEX such as Red Velvet will also prevent her Signature Ability from activating upon death.
- When the only option is to stall, it is recommended to launch her into the air just before she dies the first time to give her the least time possible to utilize them.
- Fighters that can inflict CURSE such as Purrfect Dark can also be helpful to prevent BUFFS from being applied when she resurrects.
- Marquee Ability: Either Marquee Abilities will work with Big Top. UPPER HAND is generally the superior Marquee Ability as it allows any Cerebella to act as a meter control variant to prevent opponents from using blockbusters to punish. Meanwhile, RING LEADER will trap opponents and prevent them from escaping via TAG OUTS while also disabling their special moves which may be useful in some niche situations.
- Stat Investment: As with any other defensive fighters, HP and Defense are important stats to further increase Big Top's defensive capabilities and stall longer. Meter Gain is also recommended to quickly charge an unblockable Tier 3 blockbuster and punish the opponent.
- This variant is a reference to Hugo Andore from the Final Fight and Street Fighter series.