Beast King is a Fire, Diamond Beowulf variant.
Tips and Tricks
Role & Strategy
- Beast King is an offensive fighter with a Signature Ability that allows him to inflict two powerful DEBUFFS: WITHER which reduces the opponent's meter every second and CURSE which prevents the opponent from gaining BUFFS. Furthermore, his second Signature Ability grants him bonus damage for every DEBUFF stack which significantly increases his damage output to insane levels. This combination of abilities allows Beast King to overwhelm his opponents easily without having to worry about defensive BUFFS or getting punished with a blockbuster.
- Beast King's second Signature Ability gives bonus damage for every DEBUFF stack on either side. Hence, DEBUFFS inflicted on Beast King from modifiers or opponent's Signature Abilities will only increase his damage output and make it easier to take down enemies.
- Beast King's first Signature Ability requires him to inflict more than 10% which can easily be achieved through one-hit moves such as GIGAN ARM SWEEP, HURTING HURDLE and GIGANTIC ARM. Even without these moves, Beowulf has access to various other moves that can inflict other DEBUFFS such as BLEED, SLOW, CRIPPLE and ARMOR BREAK to boost his damage output from his second Signature Ability and break through 10% of the opponent's health.
- Marquee Ability: DEFENDING CHAMPION is the recommended Marquee Ability and will help keep Beast King on the upper hand as he deals damage.
- Stat Investment: Like most other offensive fighters, Beast King will benefit from investment in ATK, Piercing and Meter Gain to maximize his damage output and recharge blockbusters quickly.
- This variant is a reference to Ganondorf, the primary antagonist of the majority of games in the Legend of Zelda series, which has a beast form named Ganon.
- When this variant uses THREE WULF MOONSAULT, the moon that appears is a reference to the moon in The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.