Bassline is an Air, Bronze Big Band variant.
Tips and Tricks
Role & Strategy
- Bassline is one of the three fighters that players start with, the other being Rerun Peacock and Understudy Cerebella.
- Bassline is a defensive fighter with a Signature Ability that grants HEAVY REGEN, ARMOR and BLOCKBUSTER METER upon TAG IN. As he gains these buffs on TAG IN, it is best to put him as the second or third fighter in your defense team.
- For players starting out, it can be effective to build a team based around TAG INS with characters such as Icy Hot, Scrub, and Sketchy. All these fighters are Bronze fighters that can easily be obtained.
- In the early game, pairing him with Rerun which reduces cooldown for TAG INS can be helpful to TAG IN more often.
- Marquee Ability: FRONTMAN is the recommended Marquee Ability for Bassline as he TAGS IN often and will need his teammates to be alive.
- Stat Investment: As a defensive fighter, Bassline will greatly benefit from investment in HP, Defense and Meter Gain to bolster his defensive capabilities while charging blockbuster faster for an unblockable Tier 3 blockbuster.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.