Bad Ms Frosty is a Water, Silver Filia variant.
Tips and Tricks
Role & Strategy
- Bad Ms Frosty is an offensive fighter with a Signature Ability that inflicts DEBUFFS upon a CRITICAL HIT. The DEBUFFS that she inflicts are ARMOR BREAK and DISABLE BLOCKBUSTER, allowing her to defeat tanky fighters relying on ARMOR such as Armed Forces, Heavy Metal, and Blue Screen while controlling their blockbuster usage.
- In conjunction with Filia's wide arsenal of moves that can inflict BLEED, this makes Bad Ms Frosty an excellent fighter to deal consistent damage against the toughest of defenders without having to worry about getting punished by an unblockable Tier 3 blockbuster.
- ARMOR BREAK not only removes ARMOR but also increases damage taken by 20%.
- Marquee Ability: Marquee Ability for Bad Ms Frosty depends on how you intend to use her. THE FIRST CUT will allow Bad Ms Frosty to inflict permanent BLEED which is effective against defenders with high base stats such as Heavy Metal but forces you to run moves such as FRENCH TWIST, RINGLET SPIKE, and GREGOR SAMSON to inflict BLEED as she has no inherent ability for it. LEECH, on the other hand, allows you to regain some health back but will force you to rely completely on her raw base stats to do any significant damage.
- It is important to remember that Bad Ms Frosty is a Silver variant and Filia has lower base stats than other characters. Hence, Bad Ms Frosty may not have the raw offensive power to deal with fighters in the Gold or Diamond tier and may have to rely on BLEEDS (whether permanent or not) to wear opponents down.
- Stat Investment: Like any other offensive variant, investing in ATK, Piercing and Meter Gain are important to increase her overall damage output and quickly charge blockbuster usage. In addition, as Frosty's Signature Ability works when she lands a critical hit, Crit Rate is also an important stat to invest in to increase the chances of activating her Signature Ability.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.