Bad Hair Day is a Dark, Bronze Filia variant.
Tips and Tricks
Role & Strategy
- Bad Hair Day is an offensive fighter with a Signature Ability that revolves around BLEED effects. She has an inherent ability to inflict BLEED on-hit which allows her to deal massive damage against the toughest of defenders as BLEED ignores base stats and drains 1% max HEALTH per second.
- At 5 stacks of BLEEDS, the opponent's health will be drained by 5% per second.
- Equip multi-hit moves such as DRILL TEMPERED, HAIRBALL and DRILLATIONSHIP to increase the chances of inflicting BLEED from her Signature Ability. Furthermore, moves such as FRENCH TWIST, RINGLET SPIKE and GREGOR SAMSON have a chance to inflict BLEED as well and can be used in conjunction with her Signature Ability.
- However, it is important to watch out for fighters such as Bloodbath and Valentine with the ICU Marquee Ability as they will convert those BLEEDS into REGEN, nullifying Bad Hair Day's abilities. To counter these fighters, it is best to bring a teammate that can inflict CURSE such as Graveyard Shift and Sketchy to prevent the REGEN and allowing Bad Hair Day to inflict permanent BLEEDS on them.
- Marquee Ability: Given Bad Hair Day's natural affinity to BLEED, THE FIRST CUT is the best Marquee Ability for her as it allows her to convert her rather short BLEEDS into permanent BLEEDS, making it much easier to whittle an opponent's health down to 1.
- Stat Investment: Bad Hair Day has poor base stats and relies completely on BLEEDS to do any damage. Thus, survivability is key and investing in HP, Defense and Block Proficiency can help her last longer in fights. Meter Gain is especially useful to charge multi-hit blockbusters faster to increase her BLEED opportunities.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.